Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download MH SET Exam Admit Card
- 1.2 Details About Maharashtra SET Exam
- 1.3 Examination Centers For Maharashtra SET
- 1.4 Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern
- 1.5 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.6 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.7 Steps To Download Maharashtra SET Admit Card
Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2017
Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2017 released. Students who have filled the application form on before the closing date can download their Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2017 through this page. Get all the detail of Maharashtra SET Exam Admit Card 2017 from here. The board will release the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test Hall Ticket 2017 on the official website @ setexam.unipune.ac.in. MHT board has decided to conduct the MH SET Exam on 16th April 2017.
The Maharashtra State Government has planning to conduct State Eligibility Test across various examination centers on 16th April 2017. Students who enrolled their details for Maharashtra SET Exam 2017 can collect their Hall Ticket now. From our page, interested candidates can easily download Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2017 without any issues.
Download MH SET Exam Admit Card
State Eligibility Test (SET) is organized to hire Assistant Professor positions in University/affiliated college. Candidates who are searching for Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2017 can check here. Candidates need to enter the Registration number and date of birth to download MSET Hall Ticket 2017. Students can find any mistakes printed on hall ticket, please report the officials before the test date.
Candidates need to carry their Maharashtra SET Admit Card to the exam center. For entering into the examination the hall ticket is a mandatory document. Without Maharashtra SET Exam Hall Ticket 2017, students will not allow for writing the exam. Hall Ticket contains important details such as date, time & venue of the exam.
Details About Maharashtra SET Exam
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Government|
|Name Of The Board||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Name of the Exam||Maharashtra State Eligibility Test|
|Admit Card Download Date||Available Now|
|Exam Date||16th April 2017|
Examination Centers For Maharashtra SET
|Center Name||Center Code|
Maharashtra SET Exam Pattern
|Sno||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Timings|
|1||I||100||60||10:0 am to 11:15 am|
|2||II||100||50||11:30 am to 12:45 pm|
|3||III||150||75||02:00 pm to 04:30 pm|
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Maharashtra SET Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the Maharashtra SET exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download Maharashtra SET Hall Ticket.
- First of all, visit the official website www.setexam.unipune.ac.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the Maharashtra SET Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.