Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MP CPCT Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Brief Details About MP CPCT Admit Card 2017
- 1.2 MP CPCT Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.3 Important Dates
- 1.4 MP CPCT Selection Process
- 1.5 MP CPCT Exam Pattern
- 1.6 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.8 How to Download MP CPCT Admit Card 2017
- 1.9 Share this:
MP CPCT Admit Card 2017
MP CPCT Admit Card 2017 is available here to download. A few days back The Madhya Pradesh Government Department has invited the application forms for Computer Proficiency Certification Test. All the interested aspirants have successfully registered for MP CPCT Written Exam. Now all the applied aspirants are searching for MP CPCT Admit Card 2017. The MP CPCT Hall Ticket 2017 link is given below or also aspirants can download their MP CPCT Admit Card 2017 by visiting the official website of Madhya Pradesh Government that is www.cpct.mp.gov.in. The MP Department is going to conduct CPCT Written Exam on 12th and 13th August 2017 at various examination centers. All the important details like Selection Process, Exam Pattern, and How to Download details are given below. Interested aspirants can download their MP CPCT Hall Ticket in the below section.
Contenders who had registered on or before the closing date those aspirants can download their MP CPCT Admit Card 2017 by entering Registration Number and Date of Birth/ Password. The Admit Card is very important for the candidates who are going to participate in MP CPCT Exam because Admit Card consists of complete details like Candidates Name, Fathers Name, Exam Timings, Exam Venue, and other instructions will be furnished on the hall ticket. From here aspirants can easily download their MP CPCT Hall Ticket. The MP MP CPCT test is going to be held on 12 and 13th August 2017 at various examination centers of the Madhya Pradesh state. Also, aspirants can check the MP CPCT Syllabus and MP CPCT Previous Papers on our website.
Brief Details About MP CPCT Admit Card 2017
|Name of the organization||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Name of the Exam||Computer Proficiency Certification Test|
|Examination Date||12th and 13th August 2017|
|Admit Card Available Date||Available Now|
MP CPCT Hall Ticket 2017
The MP CPCT Hall Ticket 2017 consists of a lot of information about appeared candidates. Applicants are requested to download the MP CPCT Call Letter 10 to 15 days before going to the examination hall because there will be no entry without or loss of Hall ticket. The massive number of candidates had applied for these Computer Proficiency Certification Test. For participating in this test, contenders need to download the Admit Card which is officially available on www.cpct.mp.gov.in. Otherwise, we are providing a direct link to download your admit card. The direct link to download MP CPCT Admit Card 2017 is given below. Enter application number and date of birth details for accessing MP CPCT Hall Ticket 2017. An applicant can View or download their Hall Ticket through the below section. To get more information refer the official website of Madhya Pradesh Government www.cpct.mp.gov.in.
To get the job in Data Entry/ Assistant Grade-3/ IT Operator/ Steno/ Typist/ Shorthand/ and other posts in Madhya Pradesh state aspirants need to clear the Computer Proficiency Certification Test. Stay tuned with our site for more updates regarding MP CPCT Notifications. For more clear and complete updates about MP CPCT Hall Ticket 2017 aspirants can always visit our site. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post. From here aspirants can get complete details regarding MP CPCT Admit Card 2017. Bookmark our website and check the latest information about admit cards.
- Application Starting Date: 29th June 2017
- Application Ending Date: 24th July 2017
- Admit Card Available Date: 4th August 2017
- MP CPCT Exam Date: 12th and 13th August 2017
MP CPCT Selection Process
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test, English Typing, and Hindi Typing.
MP CPCT Exam Pattern
- The MP CPCT consists of two sections they are Multiple Choice Questions and
Typing Skill Assessment
- The MP CPCT exam is 17 questions for 75 minutes in 1-6 sections
- The English Typing Test is for 15 minutes
- The Reading Instructions and Switch is for 15 minutes
- The Mock Test is for Hindi Typing Test for 10 minutes
- The multiple choice questions will be asked from Basic Knowledge of computer operations, familiarity with computer hardware and software, Proficiency in general IT skills such as networking, email, comprehension skills, mathematical/ reasoning skills, general awareness, typing skills in English and Hindi languages.
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Roll number
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Paper wise timings
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Driving license
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
How to Download MP CPCT Admit Card 2017
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh Government www.cpct.mp.gov.in.
- You can get the home page.
- Now hit the MP CPCT Admit Card 2017 link.
- Select the MP CPCT Hall Ticket 2017 category.
- Click on to it and Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth/ Password.
- Hit on submit button and download your MP CPCT Call Letter 2017.
- Take a print out for further use.
To Download MP CPCT Admit Card 2017: Click Here