Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MP Police Constable Admit Card
- 1.1 Details About MP Police Constable 2017
- 1.2 MP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.3 MP Police Constable Exam Pattern
- 1.4 Important Dates
- 1.5 Selection Process
- 1.6 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The MP Police Constable Examination
- 1.8 Procedure to download MP Police Constable Admit Card 2017
MP Police Constable Admit Card
Are you searching for MP Police Constable Admit Card? If yes then here is the right place to download your Hall Ticket. On this page, we will provide the latest details about MP Police Constable Admit Card 2017. We are here to provide you a direct link to download MP Police Constable Admit Card. Job fighters, who are preparing for the examination, must bring their MP Police Constable Exam Hall ticket for the examination center. Now the Corporation had activated the link to download the admit cards. So we suggest all the aspirants must download their Hall Ticket from the official website of MP Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) mppolice.gov.in.
Good news for those candidates who have applied for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2017. Here we are providing information about how to download admit card and Selection Procedure. Aspirants must enter the Registration Number, Date of Birth/ Password to get the MP Police Constable Admit Card. The call letter considered as a most important document for the exam. Without or loss of Hall ticket there is no entry for the examination hall. So candidates are advised to carefully carry your admit card for the examination hall. Keep regular touch with our website to get a day to day update information about the MP Police Constable Admit Card 2017.
Details About MP Police Constable 2017
|Name Of The Organisation||MP Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam)|
|Name of Vacancy||Police Constable|
|Total Posts||14088 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Examination Name||Constable Exam 2017|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based)|
|Exam Date||19th August to 18th September 2017|
|Admit Card Available Date||09th August 2017|
MP Police Constable Hall Ticket 2017
MP Police invites online application form Young and talented Candidates for the Constable Posts. Due to its popularity, most of the aspirants had successfully registered for this recruitment. The aspirants who fulfill minimum required eligibility criteria have shown their interest in the exam by submitting their application form on or before the due date and waiting for the admit card/ call letter. Hall ticket contains applicant information such as Candidates Name, Roll Number, Exam Date, Exam Venue, etc. For more information refer the official website of MP Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam). The organization is going to fill up 14088 Posts. The aspirants will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam, PST, PMT, Document Verification, and Final Merit List. Visit our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more updates.
MP Police Constable Exam Pattern
|Sr. Number||Name of Subject||Total Marks|
|2.||General Knowledge||30 Marks|
- The Starting Date of Online Application Form: 8th June 2017
- The Closing Date for Online Application Form: 7th July 2017
- Admit Card Releasing Date: 9th August 2017
- MP Police Constable Exam Dates: 19th August to 18th September 2017
The applied aspirants must qualify all the rounds which are conducted by MP Professional Examination Board (MP Vyapam) officials. The candidates will be selected based on the following rounds.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
Physical Screening Test
|Name of Posts||Gola Through Distance||800 Meter Running||Long Jump|
|Head Constable||17 Fit with 7.260 KG||03 Minute 15 Second||12 Fit|
|GD Constable, ASI. Head Constable (Male)||19 Fit with 7.260 KG||2 Minute 45 second||13 Fit|
|GD Constable, ASI. Head Constable (Female)||15 Fit with 04 KG||04 Minute||10 Fit|
|Constable (Trade And Driver)||Nill||03 Minute||Nill|
|Ex-Service Man||15 Fit with 7.260 KG||03 Minute 15 Second||10 Fit|
|Male (Gorkha, Garhwal, Kumaon)||157.48|
|For Reserved candidates||165.10|
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating Institution
- Roll Number
- Venue of Test
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Email ID
- Date of Test
- Paper Wise Timings
- Important Instructions for the Exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The MP Police Constable Examination
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Procedure to download MP Police Constable Admit Card 2017
- Log on to the official website at mppolice.gov.in.
- Find out Test Admit Card tab and select it to go to Admit Card Page.
- Navigate to MP Police Constable Admit Card 2017 for Online Written Test.
- Click on Admit Card link to reach respective web page.
- Enter your Application Registration Number and Date of Birth (DOB) in prescribed format.
- Click on Submit button to generate your Admit Card Online.
- Your MP Police Constable Exam Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Save and Download the Admit Card as PDF file.
- Take a printout of your Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for Online Written Exam purpose.
- Best of Luck for your exam.
MP Police Constable Admit Card 2017: Click Here
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the MP Police Constable Admit Card 2017.