Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MPPGCL/MPPGENCO Graduate & Technical Apprentice Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 MPPGCL/MPPGENCO Graduate & Technical Apprentice Papers Pdf Download:
- 1.2 MPPGCL/MPPGENCO Company Profile:
- 1.3 MPPGCL/MPPGENCO Graduate & Technical Apprentice Test Pattern:
- 1.4 MPPGCL Graduate & Technical Apprentice Electronics Engineering Syllabus:
- 1.5 MPPGENCO Graduate Apprentice Electrical Engineering Syllabus:
- 1.6 MPPGCL Technical Apprentice Mechanical Engineering Syllabus:
MPPGCL/MPPGENCO Graduate and Technical Apprentice Syllabus is available on our website. Aspirants who are interested in applying for Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Written Exam 2017 can check the complete Syllabus and Test Pattern of Graduate Apprentice here.
MPPGCL/MPPGENCO Graduate & Technical Apprentice Syllabus 2017:
Aspirants who are interested in Madhya Pradesh Power Generation Corporation jobs we provide complete and clear MPPGENCO Apprentice Syllabus. Seekers who are interested in Diploma Jobs & awaiting for Government Jobs in Madhya Pradesh can apply for the Graduate & Technical Apprentice Jobs in MPPGCL. This is the great opportunity for those interest candidates to work for the Government posts of Madhya Pradesh.
MPPGCL Syllabus 2017 is available on this page. The MPPGENCO/MPPGCL Graduate & Technical Apprentice Syllabus is available for free download. Applicants who are going to appear for the Madhya Pradesh PGCL Exam can check the MPPGENCO/MPPGCL Graduate & Technical Apprentice Syllabus and Test Pattern along with Previous Year Question Papers here.
MPPGCL/MPPGENCO Graduate & Technical Apprentice Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated MPPGENCO/MPPGCL Graduate & Technical Apprentice Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
MPPGCL/MPPGENCO Company Profile:
Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Co. Ltd (MPPGCL) is a wholly owned company of Government of Madhya Pradesh engaged in the generation of electricity in the state of Madhya Pradesh. MP power generating company limited is a top power generating company. It is a successor entity of erstwhile Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (MPSEB). The Company, while operating and maintaining its existing units, is also constructing new Power Plants for increasing capacity in the State of Madhya Pradesh. The Company has been incorporated as a part of the implementation of the power sector reform in Madhya Pradesh initiated by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
MPPGCL/MPPGENCO Graduate & Technical Apprentice Test Pattern:
MPPGENCO/MPPGCL Graduate & Technical Apprentice Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Graduate & Technical Apprentice post will consist of questions from 2 sections, which are Concerned Subject, General Subject. Each topic in the Graduate & Technical Apprentice Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Sl.NO||Type of Exam||Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type||Concered Subject|
MPPGCL Graduate & Technical Apprentice Electronics Engineering Syllabus:
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Advanced Communications.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Industrial Electronics.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Communications.
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers.
- Computer Hardware
- Analog Communications etc.
MPPGENCO Graduate Apprentice Electrical Engineering Syllabus:
- Network Analysis.
- Electronics Devices.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Electrical Machines etc.
MPPGCL Technical Apprentice Mechanical Engineering Syllabus:
- IC Engines.
- Theory of Machines.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Production Engineering.
- Hydraulic Machines.
- Production Management
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning etc.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit
www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.