Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 MPPSC Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 Details About MPPSC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.2 About MPPSC:
- 1.3 MPPSC Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 MPPSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
- 1.5 Age Limit for MPPSC Jobs:
- 1.6 MPPSC Jobs Salary:
- 1.7 MPPSC Jobs Application fee:
- 1.8 MPPSC Selection Procedure:
- 1.9 How To Apply For MPPSC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.10 Important Links:
- 1.11 Share this:
MPPSC Recruitment Notification 2017:
Candidates who are looking for Latest Government Jobs in MPPSC. Here is a good news for those contenders now, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) released the recruitment notification as MPPSC Recruitment 2017. Now, MPPSC Recruitment for 24 Lecturer Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before Last Date ie.,15-04-2017. Age limit of the Candidate will be between 21 to 40 years.
Job in MPPSC is Secured and having full of benefits. So MPPSC Recruitment a good opportunity for the candidates who have a dream and settle down. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About MPPSC Recruitment 2017:
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Lecturer Vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States, and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.
You Can Also See: Central Government Jobs
MPPSC Vacancy Details:
Applicants who are interested in joining MPPSC Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner.
|Name of the post||No. of the post|
|Orthopedically Disabled||04 Posts|
|Hearing Disabled||09 Posts|
|Visually Disabled||11 Posts|
MPPSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Degree or Diploma in the concerned stream from the any recognized University/Institution with good academic record.
Age Limit for MPPSC Jobs:
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Maximum Age: 40 Years
Age Relaxation will be applied for applicants as per their Category according to the Govt Rules.
MPPSC Jobs Salary:
Salary for selected candidates will pay as per the terms and conditions of the MPPSC recruitment board.
Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay of Rs. 3600/- per month.
MPPSC Jobs Application fee:
Applicants who had Registered for the MPPSC Recruitment 2017 must Pay the Application fee as follows.
For SC/ST candidates: Rs 200/- + Bank Charge Rs 50/- Rs 250/- Only
All others category candidates: Rs. 750/- Plus Bank Charge Rs 50/- Rs 500/- Only
MPPSC Selection Procedure:
Candidate of MPPSC Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on the cndidate preformance in Written Exam & Interview.
How To Apply For MPPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the Madhya Pradesh PSC Official website www.mponline.gov.in.
- Download the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification pdf.
- Read the Notification Details of Madhya Pradesh PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 clearly.
- Eligible Candidates can apply for the Madhya Pradesh PSC Lecturer Jobs as per their Stream.
- Click on the Link to Madhya Pradesh PSC Lecturer Online Application form.
- Fill all the Information in the MPPSC Lecturer Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application Fee to Enrol for the Madhya Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017.
- Submit the Application Form of MPPSC Lecturer Posts before the Last Date.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.