Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs 2017:
- 1.1 About Nainital Bank:
- 1.2 Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs 2017 Eligible Criteria:
- 1.4 Education Qualification:
- 1.5 Age Limit:
- 1.6 Application Fee:
- 1.7 Selection Process:
- 1.8 Admit Card 2017:
- 1.9 Result 2017:
- 1.10 Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 1.11 Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO 2017 Syllabus:
- 1.12 Nainital Bank Syllabus For Reasoning:
- 1.13 Nainital Bank Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude:
- 1.14 Nainital Bank Syllabus For English:
- 1.15 Nainital Bank Syllabus For Computer Knowledge:
- 1.16 Nainital Bank Syllabus For General Awareness:
- 1.17 Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO 2017 Jobs Important Details:
- 1.18 How To Apply Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs 2017:
- 1.19 Share this:
- 1.20 Related
Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs 2017:
Nainital Bank issued a latest recruitment notification for various Clerk PO SO posts. Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for the position of Clerk PO SO Jobs 2017. This will be a great opportunity for job hunters who wants to get into the banking sector. As the Applications are invited, brighten up interested and eligible candidates can apply for Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO jobs 2017 you can download the online application form from official website on or before the last date. Aspirants who brighten up to their career in banking sector this will be a great opportunity to grab. Candidates who are wishing to apply for Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs minimum qualification will be a degree or equivalent Certification from any recognized university in India. Before Applying for these vacancies we insist candidates go through the official site and official recruitment notification to clear up all the doubts they had regarding these Clerk PO SO Openings.In this post, we also updated other information like the Last Date to Apply, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Qualification, Salary, Number of vacancies, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers etc.., which you can find further in this post.
You can Also Check:
About Nainital Bank:
Nainital Bank Clerk PO Jobs: The Nainital Bank Limited (NTB) is a scheduled commercial bank founded in 1922. The bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Baroda, the second largest bank in India. The bank has expanded to Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand, and has over 130 branches in Rajasthan, Delhi and Haryana. It has a total business of more than Rs. 8000 (Crore) and aims to be TTC (Ten Thousand Crore), and is listed as a scheduled bank by the Reserve Bank of India.
Nainital Bank was founded by Govind Ballabh Pant. In 1975, the government-owned Bank of Baroda (BOB), the second largest bank in India, acquired a 98.6% (around 99%) stake in the bank and made it a subsidiary. In April 2004, National Insurance Company (NIC) signed an agreement with Nainital Bank for distribution of its general insurance products through the bank’s branches across Uttarakhand, Haryana and New Delhi states. The bank had a net worth of around Rs 1.12 billion on as on 31 March 2006. It bank launched its rights issue in September 2009, to expand its capital adequacy ratio (CAR) to 14 per cent, this came after it previously withdrew its plans for an IPO due to adverse market conditions in 2007; by April 2010, the right issue had raised ₹300 million (US$4.5 million).
Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Candidates who are looking out for more details about Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs can go through to the below information. we uploaded information which was released by the Nainital Bank officially. This will be a good opportunity for the young generation because they can be benefitted as this job will give them the job security and handful Salary.
|Organization Name||Nainital Bank|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Category||Private bank Jobs|
|Name of The Posts||Clerk, Probationary Officer(PO), and Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs 2017 Eligible Criteria:
- Candidates must have done Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Degree in Law / Graduation / B.E. / B.Tech in the concerned stream (as according to post applied) from an established university or institute with good academic records.
- Contenders should have relevant experience of some years in the related field as per post applying.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
Applying job searchers have to submit Rs. 1,000/- as application fee in the shape of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of ‘The Nainital Bank Limited” payable at Nainital.
- Written Examination.
Admit Card 2017:
Call letter for Nainital Bank Clerk/SO/PO exam display after the applying procedure. Contestants can download their admit card of Nainital Bank through authorized site to sit in the exam.
The result of Nainital Bank clerk/PO/SO examination is available as soon after few month of exam. The selection list is available in PDF format on the main site, all contenders should download it to check their selection.
Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO 2017 Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|4.||Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 Minutes|
|5.||English Language Test: Essay Writing||01||50||45 Minutes|
Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO 2017 Syllabus:
Nainital Bank Syllabus For Reasoning:
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Blood Relations.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Mirror Images.
Nainital Bank Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude:
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Problems on Ages.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Time and Work.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Nainital Bank Syllabus For English:
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
Nainital Bank Syllabus For Computer Knowledge:
- Computer Hardware.
- MS Power-Point.
- Operating System.
- MS Word.
- Computer Software.
- MS Excel.
- Internet Usage etc.
Nainital Bank Syllabus For General Awareness:
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Important Days.
- Books and Authors.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO 2017 Jobs Important Details:
Starting Date of Online Registration: Upcoming in 2017
Last Date of Submission of the Application Form: Upcoming in 2017
How To Apply Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs 2017:
- Before applying online candidates Should have to valid Email ID & Contact number
- Visit Official Website First
- Search And Download Official Notification
- Read The Notification Carefully And Open Online Application Form
- Fill The Required Details
- Upload Photographs And Signature And Attach All The Academic Mark Sheets
- Make A Payment Of Fee
- Click On Submit Button And Complete The Process
We are providing complete details about Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs 2017 recruitment in this post. For govt and Bank jobs Willing candidates can check them on our website recruitment syllabus as we update our site very much often. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in banking sector, Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO will be a golden opportunity we urge the candidates to don’t miss this opportunity. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for any revisions or recent modifications about the Nainital Bank Clerk PO SO Jobs.