Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NALCO Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About NALCO Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About NALCO
- 1.3 NALCO Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for NALCO Recruitment
- 1.5 NALCO Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 NALCO Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 NALCO Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 NALCO Jobs Salary
- 1.9 NALCO Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For NALCO Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Postal Address
- 1.12 Important Links
- 1.13 Share this:
- 1.14 Related
NALCO Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for NALCO Recruitment Notification 2017. Odisha Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO) has released a notification for 14 Asst Project Manager, Project Manager and Other Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 13-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be 35 years as on 13-04-2017.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About NALCO Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO)|
|Post Name(s)||Asst Project Manager, Project Manager and Other|
|Number of Vacancies||14 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, (incorporated 1981) has units in Odisha at places like Angul and Damanjodi. It was incorporated as a public sector enterprise of the Ministry of Mines, Government of India in 1981.
The main units of NALCO are at Damanjodi (Mines & Refinery complex) and nalconagar, Angul (Smelter & Power Plant Complex). The Bauxite mines called “Panchpatmalli Mines” is situated atop a set of five mountains called Panchpatmalli. These mines are open cast mines. The refinery complex for producing bauxite is located in Damanjodi. The smelter unit of NALCO is located in nalconagar, Angul. The company’s headquarters are located in Bhubaneswar, which is the capital of the Indian state of Odisha.
You Can Also Check
NALCO Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining NALCO Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|Name of the post||No. of the post|
|Project Manager||03 Posts|
|Assistant Project Managers||04 Posts|
|Assistant Project Manager (Finance)||01 Posts|
|Civil Engineers||03 Posts|
|Mobile Health Unit, Coordinator/ CSR Coordinator||03 Posts|
|Project Manager||03 Posts|
Important Dates for NALCO Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date to submit online application form: 13-04-2017
NALCO Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
For Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager: Applicants must have Full time regular course in Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in Rural Management/ Rural Development/ Development Studies/ Social Work from reputed universities/ institutes with not less than 55% marks in aggregate.
For Assistant Project Manager (Finance): Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with cost accountancy (ICWAI) or chartered accountancy (ICAI).
For Civil Engineer: Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil from reputed universities/ institutes with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
For Mobile Health Unit, Coordinator/ CSR Coordinator: Applicants must have Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline from reputed universities/institutes with not less than 60% marks in aggregate.
NALCO Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as per rules.
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 13-04-2017
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the rules.
NALCO Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through online.
NALCO Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions of NALCO.
NALCO Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on on Group discussion, personal interview.
How To Apply For NALCO Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who are eligible are carefully read the official notification.
- Download the Application form website i.e, www.nalcoindia.com
- Fill the application form with essential details like name, age, address & other details and submit the online application form.
- Send the application form Form duly signed together with recent passport size photograph, Application fee, copies of Matriculation / SSLC / Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Ph.D / Provisional Degree Certificate(s) and Marks Cards for all the Semesters / Years and other testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Qualifications, Experience etc. to below given address before last date.
- All the very best for your exam.
Chief Operating Officer,
HRD Centre of Excellence, NALCO Nagar,
Bhubaneswar – 751023,
Click Here For Official Notification
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.