Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card:
- 1.1 About NTPC:
- 1.2 Details About NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam Admit Card:
NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card:
NTPC has revealed a notification for the post of Diploma Trainee at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the NTPC, so the contestant those who are interested in the NTPC Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017. The NTPC has announced that the NTPC Diploma Trainee Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam details in the below article. The NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
NTPC Diploma Trainee: NTPC Limited (previously known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) is an Indian PSU Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and a “Government Company” within the meaning of the act. The headquarters of the company is situated in New Delhi. NTPC’s core business is generation and sale of electricity to state- owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India. The company also undertakes consultancy and turnkey project contracts that involve engineering, project management, construction management and operation and management of power plants. The company has also ventured into oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities. It is the largest power company in India with an electric power generating the capacity of 45,548 MW. Although the company has approx. 16% of the total national capacity it contributes to over 25% of total power generation due to its focus on operating its power plants at higher efficiency levels (approx. 80.2% against the national.
Details About NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam:
|Name of the Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Also Known As||NTPC|
|Name of the Post||Diploma Trainee|
|Job Location||All India|
Selection Procedure For NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam:
- Applicants who are eager to know how they can get final selection here you can find that there will be two portion exam and interview candidates who will pass out the exam portion only they can select for interview.
Age Limit For NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam:
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam:
- Diploma in related Stream with 70% marks at any Recognized University in India.
- SC/ST/PH Candidates 50% Marks.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download NTPC Diploma Trainee Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in NTPC Diploma Trainee exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of NTPC i.e. www.ntpccareers.net
- Click on “Download ADMIT CARD under the title “Diploma Trainees 2017”
- Again Click on “Download Admit Card 2017”
- Now Enter your Registration No. & Date of Birth.
- Finally, click on “Submit” to print Admit Card 2017.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of NTPC and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding NTPC Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.