Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download ONGC GT Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Details About ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam
- 1.3 ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam Passing Marks
- 1.4 ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam Pattern
- 1.5 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.6 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.7 Steps To Download ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card
ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2017
Welcome to the ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2017 page. On this page, we are giving you detailed information regarding ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017. Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited is looking for the graduates for the post of the Graduate Trainee. ONGC had announced the recruitment notification of different posts of Graduate Trainee. Candidates who have completed their graduation it is the good opportunity to get into this field. All the aspirants who had applied for the Graduate Trainee Exam can get their ONGC GT Hall Ticket on the official website.
A large number of aspirants have already applied for these 721 Graduate Trainee posts and now applied aspirants are waiting to download the ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2017. ONGC Graduate Trainee Hall Ticket has been available now on the official web portal of Oil And Natural Gas Corporation www.ongcindia.com. Candidates can download the ONGC Graduate Trainee (GE) Call Letter from the direct link which is mentioned in the below section.
Download ONGC GT Hall Ticket
Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited is decided to conduct an Interview process regarding the 721 posts of Graduate Trainee. Every year Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited mostly didn’t conduct the written exam for the post of Graduate Trainees. Directly Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited recruit the eligible and dynamic candidates by conducting the interview. They short list the aspirants on the basis of their score in the Gate Exam. Candidates who got the cut-off marks made by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited can be selected for the interview.
Details About ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam
|Name of the Organization||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Exam||Graduate Trainee|
|Interview Date||In The Month Of May 2017|
|Date Of Call Letter||Available Shortly|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam Passing Marks
Aspirants can also check ONGC Graduate Trainee Syllabus through our page. In the below table we mentioned the ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam Pattern.
|Weightage of GATE -2017 Score||60 marks|
ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam Pattern
|S No||Subject||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|1||Concerned Subject of Qualifying Degree||80||80|
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the ONGC Graduate Trainee Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.