Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 OSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About OSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for OSSC Recruitment
- 1.3 OSSC Vacancy Details
- 1.4 OSSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 OSSC Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 OSSC Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 OSSC Positions Salary
- 1.8 OSSC Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For OSSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
OSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Staff Selection Commission had announced the latest Employment Notification Recently on 18-04-2017. The Applicants who are interested in Orissa Government Jobs can apply for the OSSC Recruitment 2017. Now, OSSC is inviting Online Application for 174 Soil Conservation Extension Workers Vacancies. Aspirants who are interested and eligible can use this opportunity by applying for these positions online before the Last Date i.e., 24-05-2017. Interested applicants can also check Old Papers.
Aspirants who completed the 12th standard in the science or any vocational course from a recognized institution by the Government of India are eligible for latest openings in OSSC. The Age Limit of candidates for this Vacancies will be between 21 years to 32 years. The online application is active at official website i.e, www.ossc.gov.in. We advise applicants to read the official notification as earlier to register for the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Workers posts.
Job in Orissa Govt is secure and more beneficial so we advise job seeker apply for the vacancies on or before the last date. Applicants who filled application form will need to face a Written Examination, Career Assessment, and Viva Voice Test. Go through this article for clear information on OSSC Recruitment Selection and Application Process. Job aspirants may refer the official notification for more information regarding this job notification. Keep regular touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About OSSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Soil Conservation Extension Workers|
|Number of Vacancies||174 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for OSSC Recruitment
- Date of Advertisement Release: 18-04-2017
- Starting Date For Application form: 25-04-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 24-05-2017
- Last Date for documents submission – special category: 07-06-2017
OSSC Vacancy Details
Applicants who are fascinated in joining OSSC Recruitment 2017 can check the below info which is updated in an authentic manner.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
OSSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Candidates must complete the 12th standard in the science or any vocational course from a recognized institution by the Government of India. For detailed info, applicants can refer the official notification.
OSSC Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the organization.
- OBC – 3 Years.
- SC / ST – 5 years.
- Women and PWD Candidates – 10 years of age relaxation.
OSSC Jobs Application fee
Aspirants of OSSC Recruitment have to pay the examination fee as follows
General Applicants: Rs.100/-
SC/ST/PWD Applicants: No Fee
OSSC Positions Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions of the OSSC.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- with grade pay of Rs.2000/-
OSSC Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected for these opening will be based on the following test
- Written Examination.
- Career Assessment.
- Viva Voice Test.
How To Apply For OSSC Recruitment 2017
- Before filling the application form, you need to register your details on the site.
- First, complete the registration process and then you will get the registration ID and password.
- Then, open the Odisha SSC official website, www.ossc.gov.in.
- Using the ID and password, log in to the Odisha SSC jobs official portal and start filling your details in the form.
- Search for the required link.
- Fill the application form with relevant details.
- Pay the application fee.
- After the payment is completed, you can download the application form for any future use.
The Above make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here on this page www.recruitmentsyllabus.com, we will update all Government and Central Government jobs so keep in touch with us to reach your goal.