Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About Parliament of India
- 1.3 Parliament of India Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for Parliament of India Recruitment
- 1.5 Parliament of India Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 Parliament of India Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 Parliament of India Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 Parliament of India Jobs Salary
- 1.9 Parliament of India Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Postal Address
- 1.12 Important Links
- 1.13 Share this:
- 1.14 Related
Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for Parliament of India Recruitment Notification 2017. Central Government invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Parliament of India has released a notification for 28 Housekeeper Grade-III And Farrash Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 27-03-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be between 18 to 27 years.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Parliament of India|
|Post Name(s)||Housekeeper Grade-III And Farrash|
|Number of Vacancies||28 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
About Parliament of India
The Parliament of India is the supreme legislative body of the Republic of India. The Parliament is composed of the President of India and the houses. It is bicameral with two houses: the Rajya Sabha (Council of States) and the Lok Sabha (House of the People). The President in his role as head of the legislature has full powers to summon and prorogue either house of Parliament or to dissolve Lok Sabha. The president can exercise these powers only upon the advice of the Prime Minister and his Union Council of Ministers.
A new Parliament building may replace the existing complex. The new building is being considered on account of the stability concerns regarding the current complex. A committee to suggest alternatives to the current building has been set up by the Ex. Speaker, Mira Kumar. The present building, an 85-year-old structure suffers from the inadequacy of space to house members and their staff and is thought to suffer from structural issues. The building also needs to be protected because of its heritage tag.
You Can Also Check
Parliament of India Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining Parliament of India Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|1||Housekeeper Grade-III||27 Posts|
Important Dates for Parliament of India Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date to submit online application form: 27-03-2017
Parliament of India Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
Applicants must have a working knowledge of Hindi and/or English and well-versed with the handling and operation of sanitary-related mechanical aids.
Parliament of India Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the rules.
Parliament of India Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through online. So applicants refer the notification.
Parliament of India Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions of Parliament of India.
Rs 5200-20200 (PB-1) + Grade Pay Rs 1900 (pre-revised)
Parliament of India Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on Screening Test (carrying 50 marks). The venue of the Screening Test will be Delhi/ New Delhi only.
How To Apply For Parliament of India Recruitment 2017
- Candidates who are eligible are carefully read the official notification.
- Download the Application form
- Fill the application form with essential details like name, age, address & other details and submit the online application form.
- Send the application form to below-given address.
- All the very best for your exam.
THE JOINT RECRUITMENT CELL,
LOK SABHA SECRETARIAT, ROOM NO. 521,
PARLIAMENT HOUSE ANNEXE,
Click Here For Official Notification
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.