Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Punjab And Haryana:
- 1.2 Details About Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card:
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Related
Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card:
Punjab And Haryana High Court newly released a notification for Clerk post and conducting Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2017. Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. Punjab And Haryana High Court release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam details in the below article. The Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
About Punjab And Haryana:
Punjab and Haryana High Court is a High Court-based inside the Le Corbusier-designed Chandigarh Capitol Complex in Chandigarh, India. It has jurisdiction over the Union territory of Chandigarh, the State of Haryana, and the State of Punjab. As of 21 March 2015, there are 55 judges in the High Court, comprising 45 permanent and 10 additional judges. Past judges include Jagdish Singh Khehar, who was elevated to the Supreme Court of India. The court building is known as the Palace of Justice. Designed by Le Corbusier, it and several of his other works were inscribed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites in July 2016. Punjab and Haryana High Court was formerly known as Lahore High Court, which was established on 21 March 1919.
The jurisdiction of that court covered undivided Punjab and Delhi. From 1920 to 1943, the Court was conferred with extraterritorial jurisdiction over that part of China that formed part of the British consular district of Kashgar, which had previously been under the jurisdiction of the
British Supreme Court for China. This ceased upon the ratification of the British-Chinese Treaty for the Relinquishment of Extra-Territorial Rights in China.
Details About Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Punjab And Haryana High Court|
|Name of the Post||Clerk|
Selection Procedure For Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam:
Selection of applied aspirants will be based on Written Test & Computer Proficiency Test.
- Written Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
Age Limit For Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam:
- Minimum Age: 18
- Maximum Age: 37
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rules
Eligibility For Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Exam:
- Bachelor of Arts or bachelor of science or Equivalent Degree.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Punjab And Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card:
- Applied candidates visit the official website i.e. www.sssc.gov.in
- Then on home page look for admit card section and Click on clerk post-Admit Card 2016
- Now enter your registration Number and date of birth.
- Submit your details and wait for few second.
- Your admit card will be generated on your screen.
- Now you can take a hard copy of it for future use.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.