Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About Punjab & Haryana High Court
- 1.3 Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
- 1.5 Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs Salary
- 1.9 Punjab & Haryana High Court Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Links
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification 2017. Punjab & Haryana Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Punjab & Haryana High Court has released a notification for 299 Stenographer Grade III Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 18-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be between 18-37 years.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Punjab & Haryana High Court|
|Post Name(s)||Stenographer Grade III|
|Number of Vacancies||299 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
About Punjab & Haryana High Court
Punjab and Haryana High Court is a High Court-based inside the Le Corbusier-designed Chandigarh Capitol Complex in Chandigarh, India. It has jurisdiction over the Union territory of Chandigarh, the State of Haryana, and the State of Punjab. As of 21 March 2015, there are 55 judges in the High Court, comprising 45 permanent and 10 additional judges.
Past judges include Jagdish Singh Khehar, who was elevated to the Supreme Court of India. The court building is known as the Palace of Justice. Designed by Le Corbusier, it and several of his other works were inscribed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites in July 2016.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|Name of the post||No. of the post|
|SC of Punjab||81 Posts|
|BC/ OBC of Punjab||22 Posts|
|PHC of Punjab||20 Posts|
Important Dates for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment
- Starting Date for Online Application: 20-03-2017
- Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-I: 18-04-2017 by 11.59 PM
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: 20-04-2017 (within Banking Hours)
- Last Date/ Time for Registration Step-II: 21-04-2017 by 11:59 P.M
- Last Date for Editing of Application: 21-04-2017 by 11.59 PM
- Date of Exam: May 2017
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
Applicants must possess the degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows.
- For General: 18-37 years
- For SC of Punjab: 18-42 years
- For BC/ OBC of Punjab: 18-45 years
- Age relaxation as per rules.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through through Branch of State Bank of India only under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21).
- For General and Reserved Category of other State: Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of State of Punjab: Rs. 250/-
- For General of PHC of Punjab: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ BC/ OBC/ ESM of PHC of Punjab: Rs. 125/-
Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on based on the interview.
How To Apply For Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
- Candidates log on the website in login through the website www.sssc.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitments Stenographer Grade III (Subordinate Courts of Punjab)” & click on it.
- Read the notification & Click on Online Registration (Step-I).
- Fill the details carefully & submit the form.
- Deposit the fee in the Bank after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
- Click on “Login for Second step Registration”.
- Fill all the mandatory details and submit the form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
- All the very best for your exam.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.
You Can Also Check