Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017:
- 2 Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Selection Process:
- 3 Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Download:
- 4 Rajasthan PHED Profile:
- 5 Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Exam Pattern:
- 6 Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017:
- 7 Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- 8 Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017 – Numerical Ability
- 9 Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017 – GENERAL ENGLISH
- 10 Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017 – REASONING
- 11 Direct Link to Download Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus Pdf:
- 12 Share this:
Rajasthan Public Health Engineering Department has released the recruitment notification for vacancies of ITI Technician. Candidates who are interested they can apply for the exam. Applicants who are appearing for the examination can download Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus from the official site. Applied candidates can get the Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus and exam pattern from our site. Here we updated the Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus along with the Test Pattern details are available to download.
Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017:
The syllabus is the first step towards achieving the goal of working for a government post. Candidates who have been waiting to write the exam they can now start preparation with the detailed syllabus of Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician. Rajasthan government is inviting the online applications from the candidates who have the eligibility criteria for this post. Scroll down to see the Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Examination Syllabus along with Test Pattern.
Dear readers, the Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus. And also you can check Rajasthan Patwari Admit Card on this page.
Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Selection Process:
The Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Selection process Consists of the following Steps
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview (according to the Board’s decision)
Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Download:
Here we have updated Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Previous Papers check in Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Previous Papers may help you to attempt the exam more easily and get the good score.
Rajasthan PHED Profile:
The Public Health Engineering Department (PHED) is a public agency in Pakistan and India that is responsible for rural water supply. During natural disasters, the agency has the responsibility to get drinking water to the public as well as collaborating with aid organizations for this purpose. For example during a cyclone in Sindh in 2007 PHED submitted a proposal to UNICEF for a permanent solution to clean drinking water Sibi District. The agency also coordinated relief efforts with UNICEF in Ziarat District during the 2008 earthquake. Historically the PHED had been responsible for all water and sanitation projects at the district level, however following the devolution of 2001 become subordinate to elected nazis at district and tehsil level.
Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Exam Pattern:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination.
Rajasthan government has relieved the recruitment notification for ITI Technician posts. Here we are providing the exam pattern in detail. Contenders who have the interest to know the exam pattern read the following points.
- Exam Paper consists of two parts.
- Written Exam will be multiple choice/objective type.
- The question paper consists of two parts (A & B) of 100 marks.
- The time duration for the exam is 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- There will also be a negative marking of 1/3 marks for every wrong answer.
- Qualifying marks will be 40% in Part-A and 60% in Part-B.
Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017:
The important topics are mentioned below for Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician. The examination is an objective type and it contains Questions from different Subjects. Here we are enclosing the topics that have to be covered.
The Topics for the Rajasthan PHED Syllabus are:
- General Awareness.
- Numerical Ability.
- General English.
- Reasoning Ability.
Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Sports &Culture.
- Economic Science.
- General Polity.
- Scientific Research.
- Current Events – International & National etc.,
Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017 – Numerical Ability
- Problems on Ages.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation etc.,
Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017 – GENERAL ENGLISH
- Sentence Completion
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Identify the Errors
- Plural Forms
- Odd Words
- Identify the Sentences
- Sentence Pattern
- Tag Questions
Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus 2017 – REASONING
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Binary Logic
- Clocks & Calendars
- Cubes & Dice
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Seating Arrangement
- Venn Diagrams
- Problem Solving
- Coded Inequalities
- Double Lineup
- Logical Deductions
- Routes & Networks
- Grouping & Selections
- Evaluating Course of Action
- Statements and Conclusions
- Mathematical and Computer Operations
- Critical Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Decision Making
- Symbols and Notations
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical Sequence Of Words
- Assertion and Reason
- Verification of Truth of the Statement
- Statements and Assumptions
Direct Link to Download Rajasthan PHED ITI Technician Syllabus Pdf:
The above information will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide you from the initial design phases of your course. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.