Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for Rajasthan Police Recruitment
- 1.3 Rajasthan Police Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Rajasthan Police Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 Age Limit for Rajasthan Police Vacancies
- 1.6 Rajasthan Police Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 Rajasthan Police Department Positions Salary
- 1.8 Rajasthan Police Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
- 1.12 Share this:
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Notification is out to receive the applications from young and energetic candidates. The number of vacancies is 34 Sub Inspector And Platoon Commander Vacant Posts. Job Seekers who are looking for the latest Police Jobs they can check this Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017. It is the huge number of recruitment so Eligible Applicants can send their filled application form to higher officials before the Last Date i.e., 19-06-2017. In this page, candidates can check the details like Number of vacancies, Last date, Eligibility criteria, Salary, Selection process, How to apply, Application fee and Name of the vacant post.
Applying candidate minimum and maximum age limit should between 20 years to 25 years. Candidates who meet with eligibility they can fill the application form. Aspirants need to pass Degree from any university and must have certification for participating in National/ University Sports are eligible to fill the application from. Candidates who had applied for Rajasthan Police Recruitment they are in search Admit Card. Applicants can take a print out of your Admit Card on our website as soon officials released. To know more details about Rajasthan Police Openings candidates need to check our web portal regularly.
The Rajasthan Police Department will select the candidates based o the applicant’s performance in the Game Certificate and Trial Marks. Candidates who had applied they must satisfy the physical appearance as well as Medical test. As per notification candidates who are applying for Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment they need to pay the application fee. From the below sections check the category wise application fee details. Candidates who will clear all rounds they can get the Sub Inspector job in Rajasthan State. Candidates also check Previous papers and syllabus for Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017.
Details About Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Post Name(s)||Sub Inspector And Platoon Commander|
|Number of Vacancies||34 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for Rajasthan Police Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: 15-05-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19-06-2017
Rajasthan Police Vacancy Details
The below table gives the Rajasthan Police SI Posts 2017 Vacancy wise details as per officials of Rajasthan Police Department.
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|Sub-Inspector/ Platoon Commander – 34 Posts|
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who want to apply they must satisfy the below educational qualification
Aspirants should complete the Degree from any university and must have certification for participating in National/ University Sports.
Age Limit for Rajasthan Police Vacancies
Age limit for these vacancies will be as follows
- Minimum age limit: 20 years
- Maximum age limit: 25 years
Maximum Age relaxation is applicable for ST/SC/OBC/ PWD as per the rules of the Rajasthan Police.
- Male Candidates of Rajasthan State: 05 years
- Female Candidates of Rajasthan State: 10 years
Rajasthan Police Jobs Application fee
Aspirants need to pay the application fee as per rules of Rajasthan Police through Indian Postal Order.
- General Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- OBC Applicants: Rs.250 /-
- SC/ST Contenders: Rs. 150/-
Rajasthan Police Department Positions Salary
Candidates who got selected in the recruitment process they will get the salary as follows
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
Rajasthan Police Selection Procedure
Rajasthan Police Department will select the candidates based on following test performance.
- Merit List of Game Certificate
- Trial Marks
Applying candidates height should be 168 cm.
How To Apply For Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- All eligible job hunter must visit the official website i.e., www.police.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Now, Search for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Notification for Sub Inspector /Platoon Commander Posts.
- Click on that link and read the official advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with the relevant data.
- Attach the hard copy of latest photo and signature along with educational documents along with application fee according to the category wise.
- Finally, Send the filled application form to below given address.
Headquarters of Rajasthan,
Candidates can visit our web page www.recruitmentsyllabus.com regularly for more information about the Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017. Please comment in the comment box if any of the links provided are not working. We advise to the applicants read the official notification before going to apply. If you think the above-given information is useful bookmark our page to get other State Govt Recruitment Notifications.