Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Ratnakar Bank limited Clerk Jobs 2017:
- 1.1 About Ratnakar Bank limited:
- 1.2 RBL Clerk Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 RBL Clerk Jobs 2017 Eligible Criteria:
- 1.4 Education Qualification:
- 1.5 Age Limit:
- 1.6 Selection Process:
- 1.7 Pay Scale:
- 1.8 Admit Card:
- 1.9 Result:
- 1.10 Important Dates:
- 1.11 Ratnakar Bank limited Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 1.12 Ratnakar Bank limited Clerk 2017 Syllabus:
- 1.13 Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability/ Aptitude:
- 1.14 VERBAL:
- 1.15 NON-VERBAL:
- 1.16 Quantitative Aptitude:
- 1.17 English:
- 1.18 General Awareness:
- 1.19 How to Apply Ratnakar Bank limited Clerk Jobs 2017:
- 1.20 Share this:
Ratnakar Bank limited Clerk Jobs 2017:
Ratnakar Bank issued a latest recruitment notification for various Clerk posts. Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for the position of Clerk jobs 2017. This will be a great opportunity for job hunters who wants to get into the banking sector. As the Applications are invited, brighten up interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ratnakar Bank Clerk jobs 2017 you can download the online application form from official website on or before the last date. Aspirants who brighten up to their career in banking sector this will be a great opportunity to grab. Candidates who are wishing to apply for Ratnakar Bank Clerk Jobs minimum qualification will be a degree or equivalent Certification from any recognized university in India. Before Applying for these vacancies we insist candidates go through the official site and official recruitment notification to clear up all the doubts they had regarding these Clerk Openings. In this post, we also updated other information like the Last Date to Apply, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Qualification, Salary, Number of vacancies, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers etc.., which you can find further in this post.
You Can Also Check:
About Ratnakar Bank limited:
Ratnakar Bank limited Clerk Jobs: RBL Bank Limited is a scheduled commercial bank headquartered in the Kolhapur region of Maharashtra. Founded in August 1943, RBL is one of the oldest private sector banks in India. The Bank currently services approximately 19,00,000 customers and has a total business size of over Rs. 45,000 Crores. It offers a range of banking products and services categorized largely in 5 verticals – Corporate & Institutional Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Agri & Development Banking and Financial Markets. As of July 2015, ICRA has reaffirmed the rating of [ICRA] A1+ to the Rs 2,250 Crore (Enhanced from Rs. 1,500 Crore) Certificates of Deposits Programme of RBL Bank. It has also reaffirmed the rating of [ICRA]MAA- with a stable outlook on the Fixed Deposit Programme and the rating of [ICRA] A1+ to the Short, Term Fixed Deposits Programme of the bank.
In August 1943, RBL Bank was incorporated as a small, regional bank in Maharashtra with two branches in Kolhapur and Sangli. It was founded by a group of eminent patriotic personalities to cater to the needs of small and medium business merchants in the Kolhapur-Sangli belt. In August 1959, the Bank was categorized as a “Scheduled Commercial Bank” within the meaning of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934. In the banking circles, RBL Bank was often known as the NH4 Bank, since a majority of its business was sourced from cities in and around the 1,235-kilometer-long National Highway 4 that connected four of the 10 most populous cities in India.
RBL Clerk Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details:
Candidates who are looking out for more details about Ratnakar Bank Clerk Jobs can go through to the below information. we uploaded information which was released by the Ratnakar Bank officially. This will be a good opportunity for the young generation because they can be benefitted as this job will give them the job security and handful Salary.
|Organization Name||Ratnakar Bank Limited|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Category||Private bank Jobs|
|Name of The Posts||Clerk|
|Total No. of Posts||Various|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RBL Clerk Jobs 2017 Eligible Criteria:
- The contenders who are going to applying for Ratnakar Bank Jobs must hold Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% in the qualifying exam from a recognized university.
- The application should have basic knowledge of computers such as MS Office and minimum experience in relevant field is required.
Minimum age of applying candidates for the aforesaid post should be 18 years and maximum age of candidates and relaxation of age given to SC/ST/OBC candidates will be decided as per bank rules and regulations.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
- Bank will provide Best salary to the selected candidates.
- For more details please check the information from the official advt.
Call letter for Ratnakar Bank limited clerk exam display after the applying procedure. Contestants can download their admit card of Ratnakar Bank limited through authorized site to sit in the exam.
The result of Ratnakar Bank limited clerk examination is available as soon after few month of exam. The selection list is available in PDF format on the main site, all contenders should download it to check their selection.
Starting Date of Online Registration: Upcoming in 2017
Last Date of Submission of the Application Form: Upcoming in 2017
Ratnakar Bank limited Clerk 2017 Exam Pattern:
Ratnakar Bank limited Clerk 2017 Syllabus:
Test of Reasoning/ Mental Ability/ Aptitude:
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who’s Who
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
How to Apply Ratnakar Bank limited Clerk Jobs 2017:
- First of all, visit the Official Website
- Look at the new employment advt and tap on that.
- Then go to next page and open the RBL Bank Recruitment 2017.
- Applicants have to download PDF record of the advt and after that read each necessary detail.
- If you meet the eligible criteria then simply proceed with hitting the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the required details in the online application form and fix other basic record affirmations and submit before the due date.
We are providing complete details about Ratnakar Bank Clerk Jobs 2017 recruitment in this post. For govt and Bank jobs Willing candidates can check them on our website recruitment syllabus as we update our site very much often. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in banking sector, Ratnakar Bank Clerk will be a golden opportunity we urge the candidates to don’t miss this opportunity. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for any revisions or recent modifications about the Ratnakar Bank Clerk Jobs.