Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 Details About RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.2 About RRB NTPC:
- 1.3 RRB NTPC Vacancy Details:
- 1.4 Important Dates for RRB NTPC Recruitment:
- 1.5 RRB NTPC Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
- 1.6 Age Limit for RRB NTPC Jobs:
- 1.7 RRB NTPC Jobs Salary:
- 1.8 RRB NTPC Jobs Application fee:
- 1.9 RRB NTPC Selection Procedure:
- 1.10 How To Apply For RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.11 Important Links:
- 1.12 Share this:
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification 2017:
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification 2017. Now, Indian Railway Recruitment Board(RRB) has released a notification for 254587 Non Technical Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before Last Date. Age limit of the candidate will be between 18 -32 years.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Railway jobs, their is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below-provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017:
|Organization Name||Indian Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name(s)||Non Technical Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||254587 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Start Date||Update Soon|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
About RRB NTPC:
Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. Railway Recruitment Boards are organisations under the Government of India that manage the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in different parts of India they are as follow
|Railway Zone||Official Website|
|Jammu and Kashmir||www.rrbjammu.nic.in.|
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) exam to recruit Commercial apprentice, Goods guard, Traffic Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master etc. all over India. After releasing answer keys; rrb ntpc declares result after some months. Which can be checked on different 21 official zone websites.
You Can Also See:
RRB NTPC Vacancy Details:
Applicants who are interested in joining RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner.
|Name of the post||No. of the post|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist.||–|
|Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist.||–|
|Assistant Station Master.||–|
|Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk.||–|
|Senior Time Keeper.||–|
Important Dates for RRB NTPC Recruitment:
Exam Dates of RRB NTPC 2017: Update soon
Final display of RRB NTPC Answer Key: Update soon
RRB NTPC Result 2017 Declaration date: Update soon
RRB NTPC 2nd Stage Exam for top Candidates: Update soon
Declaration of RRB NTPC Result for 2nd Stage Exam: Update soon
Date of Typing Skill Test / Aptitude Test: Update soon
RRB NTPC Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Applicants who are willing to apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment must have the educational qualifications as mentioned in the Official Notification. So Candidates are advised to read the official notification for post wise educational details.
Age Limit for RRB NTPC Jobs:
Age Limit for these Vacancies will be as follows
Minimum Age: 18 Years.
Maximum Age: 32 Years.
Aspirants Age relaxation is as per the terms and conditions of RRB Recruitment Board Rules.
OBC Candidates: 3 years.
SC/ST Candidates: 5 years.
RRB NTPC Jobs Salary:
Salary for selected candidates will pay as per rules. So Candidaets may refer the notification.
RRB NTPC Jobs Application fee:
Applicants who had Registered for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 must Pay the Application fee through debit card, credit cards, e-challan, pay-in-slip from any surrounding bank.
- For SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen/Physically Handicapped candidates there is no application fee
- For OBC and General category candidates have to pay the application as per the rules of RRB Department.
RRB NTPC Selection Procedure:
Candidate of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on candidate performance in tests conducated by the RRB Board.
How To Apply For RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of RRB NTPC i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on Recruitment tab and select the region on the home page.
- Now, An Online application will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the New Registration link and enter the details.
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- Submit the RRB NTPS application form (Stage I completed).
- Now, a Registration number and password will be displayed on the screen.
- Log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill the relevant fields (Stage II completed) and make the payment.
- Download the fee receipt by clicking on the option mentioned.
- Now, affix the passport sized photograph and signature along with left-hand thumb impression.
- Also, attach the declaration copy.
- Later, Scan the document in the format given.
- Submit the application form before the scheduled dates.
- SC/ST candidates have to submit the Community Certificates also.
Click Here For Official Notification
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.