Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 RSMSSB Junior Instructor Papers Pdf Download:
- 1.2 RSMSSB Company Profile:
- 1.3 RSMSSB Junior Instructor Test Pattern:
- 1.4 RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus – Fitter:
- 1.5 RSMSSB Syllabus – Computer Knowledge:
- 1.6 RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus for Electrician:
- 1.7 RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus – English:
- 1.8 RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude:
- 1.9 Share this:
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus and Test pattern are available here. Download RSMSSB Syllabus for Junior Instructor posts. Applicants who are waiting for RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus can check on this page.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2017:
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus 2017 is available on this page for free of cost. RSMSSB has released a notification for Junior Instructor Post. The Applicants who have applied for RSMSSB Junior Instructor examination can check Syllabus, Test Pattern along with Previous Year Question Papers. Scroll down to see RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus, Test Pattern along with Previous Year Question Papers.
The RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus is provided for the candidates who are preparing for the Exam. Aspirants those who have applied for RSMSSB Junior Instructor 2017 can use this syllabus may help you to give your best in the Junior Instructor Exam. The RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus topics mentioned in the below section. And also you can check Rajasthan High Court JPA Stenographer Admit Card on this page.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated RSMSSB Jr Instructor Previous Papers on our website. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
RSMSSB Company Profile:
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8(7)DOPA-II2008 dated 29.01.2014. The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600- and less than Rs. 3600- The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules. The Board shall be committed to developing selection and recruitment procedures that conform to the global standards in testing and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments. In order to regulate the working of the Board, the State Government has issued the following Notification and Circular Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Rules, 2014 Circular Regarding Functions of Board, Date 10-11-2014.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Test Pattern:
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Junior Instructor post will consist of two parts Part – A: Computer, Operator and Programming Assistant, Fitter, Mechanic, Wireman, Electrician, Part- B: General Knowledge (History, Arts, Culture, Heritage or Geography of Rajasthan, ). An exam would be conducted for 150 marks time duration 3 Hours. Each topic in the Junior Engineer Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Part – A: Computer, Operator and Programming Assistant, Fitter, Mechanic, Wireman, Electrician||100||100||150||3 hrs|
|Part- B: General Knowledge (History, Arts, Culture, Heritage or Geography of Rajasthan, )||50||50|
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus – Fitter:
- The Importance of safety and general precautions in the industry/shop floor.
- Soft Skills: its significance and Job area after completion of training also.
- The introduction of First aid.
- The Operation of electrical mains also.
- The introduction of PPEs.
- Introduction to 5S concept & its application.
- Response to emergencies also.
- Linear measurements- its units, dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, center punch, dot punch,
- their description.
- Uses of different types of hammers also.
- Bench vice construction, types, uses.
- Files- specifications, description, materials, grades, cuts, file elements, uses also.
- Measuring standards (English, Metric Units), angular measurements, subdivisions, try square.
RSMSSB Syllabus – Computer Knowledge:
- Computer hardware parts and controls
- Basic Computer Terminology
- Basic Internet Knowledge and Protocols
- Database Management System
- Number System
- Operating System
- History of Computer
- Network Basics
- Computer Abbreviation
- Computer tools
- Software names and usages
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus for Electrician:
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry.
- Elementary first Aid.
- The Concept of Standard also.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity also.
- Electron theory- free electron.
- Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current also.
- Solders, flux and soldering technique.
- Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors also.
- The Explanation, Definition and properties of conductors, insulators and semiconductors.
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators, Temp also.
- Rise permissible Types of wires.
- Cables standard wire gauge Specification of wires also.
- Cable insulation & voltage grades -Low, medium & high voltage Precautions in using various types of cables.
- Ohm’s Law – Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Resistors -Law of Resistance.
- Series and parallel circuits. Kirchoff’s Laws and applications.
- Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications also.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus – English:
- Spot the error
- Sentence Structure
- Detecting Miss spelt words
- One word substitutions
- Idioms and Phrases
- Verbal comprehension passage
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude:
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Speed
- HCF & LCM
- Problem on Ages
- Bar Graph
- Pictorial Graph
- Pie Chart
- Data Interpretation
- Number System
- Fundamental Arithmetical Series
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.