Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 About State Bank of India:
- 1.2 SBI PO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
- 1.3 SBI PO Exam 2017 Details:
- 1.4 SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.5 Educational Qualification:
- 1.6 SBI PO 2017 Age Limit:
- 1.7 Number of Attempts for SBI PO Exam:
- 1.8 SBI PO 2017 Application Form:
- 1.9 SBI PO 2017 Application Fee:
- 1.10 SBI PO 2017 Selection Procedure:
- 1.11 SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- 1.12 SBI PO 2017 Admit Card:
- 1.13 SBI PO 2017 Cut Off:
- 1.14 SBI PO 2017 Result:
- 1.15 How to apply For SBI PO Jobs 2017:
- 1.16 Share this:
- 1.17 Related
SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2017:
SBI issued a latest recruitment notification for various PO posts. Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for the position of PO jobs 2017. This will be a great opportunity for job hunters who wants to get into the banking sector. As the Applications are invited, brighten up interested and eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO jobs 2017 you can download the online application form from official website on or before the last date. Aspirants who brighten up to their career in banking sector this will be a great opportunity to grab. Candidates who are wishing to apply for SBI PO Jobs minimum qualification will be a degree or equivalent Certification from any recognized university in India. Before Applying for these vacancies we insist candidates go through the official site and official recruitment notification to clear up all the doubts they had regarding these PO Openings. In this post, we also updated other information like the Last Date to Apply, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Qualification, Salary, Number of vacancies, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers etc.., which you can find further in this post.
You can also see:
About State Bank of India:
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2014-15, it had assets of ₹20.480 trillion (US$300 billion) and more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets. The company is ranked 232nd on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016. The bank traces its ancestry to British India, through the Imperial Bank of India, to the founding, in 1806, of the Bank of Calcutta, making it the oldest commercial bank in the Indian Subcontinent. Bank of Madras merged into the other two “presidency banks” in British India, Bank of Calcutta and Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India in 1955.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
Candidates who are looking out for more details about SBI PO Jobs can go through to the below information. we uploaded information which was released by the SBI officially. This will be a good opportunity for the young generation because they can be benefitted as this job will give them the job security and handful Salary.
|1||Release of Online Application Form||Upcoming in 2017|
|2||Last date of Online Application Form||Upcoming in 2017|
|3||Release of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|4||SBI PO Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|5||SBI PO Preliminary Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|6||Release of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|7||SBI PO Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|8||SBI PO Main Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|9||Release of E-Admit Card for Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|10||Declaration of Final Result||Upcoming in 2017|
SBI PO Exam 2017 Details:
|Name of the Exam||SBI PO 2017|
|Full Form of the SBI PO||State Bank of India – Probationary Officer|
|Exam Conducting Body||State Bank Of India|
|Exam Level||All India|
|Total Number of Vacancy||–|
|SBI PO Salary 2017||Rs. 27,620 to Rs. 42,020 (Gross)|
SBI PO 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent.
SBI PO 2017 Age Limit:
Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved category candidates.
Number of Attempts for SBI PO Exam:
|Category||Number of Attempts|
|SC/SC (PWD) – ST/ST (PWD)||No Restriction|
SBI PO 2017 Application Form:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Exam 2017. SBI PO application form can be filled thru online mode only.
SBI PO 2017 Application Fee:
General and OBC candidates need to pay Rs. 600 and ST/SC/PWD candidates need to pay Rs. 100. Candidates can pay application fee through online mode only such as Internet Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card.
SBI PO 2017 Selection Procedure:
SBI PO selection procedure has 3 steps which are mention below:
Step 1: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) (100 Marks)
Step 2: Main Examination (Objective Type – 200 Marks) (Descriptive Type – 50 Marks)
Step 3: Group Discussion & Interview (50 Marks)
SBI PO 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Exam would be the Objective type for 100 marks & will be conducted online. The exam will have 3 sections such as (1) English Language, (2) Quantitative Aptitude and (3) Reasoning Ability. Duration of the exam would be 1 hour.
- Main Exam: The Main Exam would be both Objective & Descriptive type of 250 marks & will be conducted online. The exam will have 4 sections such as (1) Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, (2) Data Analysis and Interpretation, (3) General Economics & Banking Awareness (4) English Language. Duration of the exam would be 3 hours.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer (only for objective type questions).
- Those candidates who qualify the main exam will be called for the GD & Interview Round.
You Can Also Check: SBI Clerk Jobs Here
SBI PO 2017 Admit Card:
Candidates need to download their admit card from the official website of SBI. SBI will issue three admit cards, one for a preliminary exam, second for the main exam and third for an interview. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the valid admit card.
SBI PO 2017 Cut Off:
In order to get selected, candidates required scoring equal or more than the minimum qualifying marks. Cut off marks will be different for all categories.
SBI PO 2017 Result:
The result will be declared by SBI on its official website. SBI will announce three results; first for a preliminary exam, second for the main exam and third for final after GD and Interview. Final selected candidates will be appointed for PO post.
How to apply For SBI PO Jobs 2017:
- Candidates has to visit the official site: www.sbi.co.in
- Fill the application form to following the link.
- Upload your photograph & scanned signature to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017.
- Payment is done as mentioned on the site.It could be both offline & online.
- If individual applying offline criteria, then E-Slip will be made as mentioned on the site.
- If individual applying online then, follow the link to do payment through credit card or debit card.
We are providing complete details about SBI PO Jobs 2017 recruitment in this post. For govt and Bank jobs Willing candidates can check them on our website recruitment syllabus as we update our site very much often. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in banking sector, SBI PO will be a golden opportunity we urge the candidates to don’t miss this opportunity. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for any revisions or recent modifications about the SBI PO Jobs.