Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SBT Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 About State Bank of Travancore:
- 1.2 SBT Clerk Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
- 1.3 SBT Clerk Exam 2017 Details:
- 1.4 SBT Clerks Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.5 Educational Qualification:
- 1.6 Age limit:
- 1.7 Application Fee:
- 1.8 Selection Procedure:
- 1.9 Salary Structure:
- 1.10 SBT Clerk Jobs 2017 Payment Mode:
- 1.11 SBT Clerk Jobs 2017 Exam Pattern:
- 1.12 SBT Clerks Jobs 2017 Exam Syllabus:
- 1.13 GENERAL ENGLISH:
- 1.14 REASONING ABILITY:
- 1.15 QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE:
- 1.16 COMPUTER AWARENESS:
- 1.17 GENERAL AWARENESS:
- 1.18 How To Apply SBT Clerk Jobs 2017:
- 1.19 Share this:
SBT Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017:
SBT issued a latest recruitment notification for various Clerk posts. Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for the position of Clerk jobs 2017. This will be a great opportunity for job hunters who wants to get into the banking sector. As the Applications are invited, brighten up interested and eligible candidates can apply for SBT Clerk jobs 2017 you can download the online application form from official website on or before the last date. Aspirants who brighten up to their career in banking sector this will be a great opportunity to grab. Candidates who are wishing to apply for SBT Clerk Jobs minimum qualification will be a degree or equivalent Certification from any recognized university in India. Before Applying for these vacancies we insist candidates go through the official site and official recruitment notification to clear up all the doubts they had regarding these Clerk Openings. In this post, we also updated other information like the Last Date to Apply, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Qualification, Salary, Number of vacancies, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers etc.., which you can find further in this post.
You Can Also Check:
About State Bank of Travancore:
State Bank of Travancore (SBT), is a subsidiary of the State Bank Group but also has private shareholders. It is the premier bank of Kerala, where it handles the majority of its business. Overall, SBT as of March 31, 2015, has a network of 1,157 branches and 1,602 ATMs, covering 18 states and three union territories. As of March 31, 2015, SBT has a total business of ₹1.61 lakh crore (US$25.23 billion), comprising total deposits of ₹91,077 crore (US$14.29 billion) and gross advances of ₹69,907 crore (US$10.96 billion). The bank has reported a net profit of nearly ₹192 crore(US$30.12 million) in the fourth quarter of the fiscal year 2014-15, compared with ₹48.6 crore(US$7.62 million) a year ago, registering a growth of 295%. For the full fiscal year 2014-15, profit came in at ₹336 crore, against ₹304 crore a year ago.
SBT Clerk Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
Candidates who are looking out for more details about SBT Clerk Jobs can go through to the below information. we uploaded information which was released by the SBT officially. This will be a good opportunity for the young generation because they can be benefitted as this job will give them the job security and handful Salary.
|1||Release of Online Application form||Upcoming in 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||Upcoming in 2017|
|3||Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|6||Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|7||Date of Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|8||Main Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|9||Issue of E-Admit Card For Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|10||Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|11||Final Result||Upcoming in 2017|
SBT Clerk Exam 2017 Details:
|Bank Name||State Bank of Travancore|
|No. of Posts||Various|
|Qualifications||Graduation in any Discipline|
|Age Limit||20 years to 28 Years|
|Last Date to apply||Soon Updated|
SBT Clerks Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants who are willing to apply for the post they must have passed their Graduation /diploma degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates should have relevant experience in allied discipline according to Post.
- Age limit to apply for the clerk post is minimum 20 years to maximum 28 years
- Age relaxation it will be provided to reserved category as per organizational norms.
- Candidates belonging to the General and OBC category they have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/-
- In addition, those belonging to SC/ST/PWD/XS category they have to pay Rs. 100/-.
There will be a written test conducted by the bank for the assortment process of the candidates; qualified applicants will be called for the interview.
Aspirants who will be appointed against relevant posts will get a good amount of salary package which is offered by State Bank of Travancore.
SBT Clerk Jobs 2017 Payment Mode:
You have to pay the amount by downloading the payment challan or through online itself. For SC/ ST candidates.
Using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. If successful, a confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent and then proceed further with Application Process.
Challan (Cash) in State Bank: A Challan will be displayed on the screen
- Print Challan ( It has Two portions).
- Fill up and make payment at a convenient State Bank branch.
- After payment, the challan will be returned by the bank with the stamp of them and a JOURNAL number as an acknowledgment.
- Candidates need not send the challan after payment.
- After updating of your payment by the bank, you will receive an e-mail and SMS confirmation.
- Then Re-login to continue with the Application process.
SBT Clerk Jobs 2017 Exam Pattern:
SBT Clerks Jobs 2017 Exam Syllabus:
- Word formation
- Sentence completion
- Theme detection
- Deriving conclusions
- Passage completion
- Error detection
- Passage correction
- Sentence correction
- Coding & decoding
- Blood relations
- Sitting arrangements
- Series completion
- Decision making
- Statement reasoning
- Series completion
- Number system
- Roots & Averages
- Surds & Indices
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio& Proportion
- Chain rule
- Time & work
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time & Distances
- Problems on trains
- Boats & streams
- Allegation & mixtures
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Stocks & Shares
- Clocks & algorithms
- Volume& surface area
- Permutations & combinations
- Heights & distances
- Data Integration
- Line graphs
- Bar graphs
- Pie charts
- Computer hardware
- Operating system concepts
- Shortcut keys
- Ms word, excel
- Ms power point, access
- Internet & networks
- Basic security concepts
- Knowledge of current events
- Sports, history, geography, culture, Indian constitutions
- News about technology and researchers
- News on India and its neighboring countries
- Economy, banking, and finance
How To Apply SBT Clerk Jobs 2017:
- Visit the bank official Website www.statebankoftravancore.com
- Then after go to “Careers with us” section and choose “Online Application Form” option for the desire recruitment notice.
- Then after, select an appropriate option of Registration there.
- Now enter all the info of registration and pay the application fees either online or offline.
- Fill the details in the Application Form carefully.
- Then after Upload, the scanned Photo and Signature as specifications required.
- In the end, submit the Application form and don’t forget to take out the hard copy of it for further use.
We are providing complete details about SBT Clerk Jobs 2017 recruitment in this post. For govt and Bank jobs Willing candidates can check them on our website recruitment syllabus as we update our site very much often. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in banking sector, SBT Clerk will be a golden opportunity we urge the candidates to don’t miss this opportunity. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for any revisions or recent modifications about the SBT Clerk Jobs.