Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 SSC Upper Division Clerk PDF Download:
- 1.2 SSC Company Profile:
- 1.3 SSC Upper Division Clerk Test Pattern:
- 1.4 SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- 1.5 SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – English
- 1.6 SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – Noting and Drafting
- 1.7 Direct Link to Download SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus Pdf:
Staff Selection Commission had announced recruitment notification for Upper Division Clerk vacancy under the various Services/ Cadre i.e Central Secretariat Clerical Service, Armed Forces Headquarter Clerical Service, Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Services, Election Commission of India Clerical Services etc. Now this organization will conduct Upper Division Clerk examination for filling up Upper Division Clerk vacancy. That candidate who is applying for Upper Division Clerk Vacancy will be eligible for attending the examination. And also you can check SSC Stenographer Admit Card on this page.
Appliers who applied for SSC Upper Division Clerk Posts will be in search of Syllabus. For those applicants, we provided the Complete and clear Syllabus here. SSC has issued an Upper Division Clerk Syllabus and Test Pattern. SSC Job seekers will have a High Competition for written test. Scroll down to see SSC Upper Division Clerk syllabus and start your preparation.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017:
Good news for the candidates who are attending to the SSC exam. Here ends your searching, Save your time and get more knowledge in less time. Aspirants those who have applied for SSC 2017 can use this syllabus helps you to give your best in the Exam. The SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus topics mentioned below. Here we have updated Previous Year Question Papers also.
Dear readers, the SSC Upper Division Clerk syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus.
SSC Upper Division Clerk PDF Download:
Here we have updated SSC Upper Division Clerk Previous Papers check in SSC Upper Division Clerk Previous Papers may help you to attempt the exam more easily and get the good score.
SSC Company Profile:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It also has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Test Pattern:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination.
- SSC Clerk Exam is conducted in two paper.
- The paper is Descriptive Type.
- It is conducted for 300 marks.
- Duration of the Paper 1 is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- Duration of the Paper 2 is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in computer based examination in
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||Gneral Awarness||100||100||2 hrs 40 minutes|
|2.||Comprehension and writing ability of
|3.||Descriptive Type||Paper 2||Noting, Drafting & Office
|–||100||2 hrs 40 minutes|
SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – General Awareness
- Current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect
- as may be expected of any educated person.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Especially pertaining to History.
- General Politic and Scientific research.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – English
- English language.
- sentence structure.
- sentence completion.
- phrases and idiomatic use of words.
- comprehension of a passage.
SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus 2017 – Noting and Drafting
- The paper on Noting, Drafting, and Office Procedure will be designed to test the candidate’s knowledge of office procedure in the Secretariat and Attached Offices and, in general, their ability to write and understand notes and drafts.
- Applicants are required to study the Manual of Office Procedure / Manual of Office Procedure issued byMinistry of Railways, the Rules of Procedure and Conduct of Business in the Lok Sabha and the RajyaSabha, Hand Book of orders issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs regarding use of Hindi for official purpose of the Union andReservation Policy for SC/STs in services, and orders issued by Government thereon from time to time.
Direct Link to Download SSC Upper Division Clerk Syllabus Pdf:
The above information will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. Bookmark by pressing Ctrl+D and Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.