Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About Tamilnadu Anganwadi
- 1.3 Tamilnadu Anganwadi Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment
- 1.5 Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 Tamilnadu Anganwadi Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 Tamilnadu Anganwadi Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 Tamilnadu Anganwadi Jobs Salary
- 1.9 Tamilnadu Anganwadi Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Documents to be required
- 1.12 Important Links
- 1.13 Share this:
Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment Notification 2017. Tamil Nadu State Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Tamilnadu Anganwadi has released a notification for 289 Meal Organiser and Assistant Cook Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 23-03-2017. Age limit of the candidates will be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01/01/2017.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu PT MGR NMP Board|
|Post Name(s)||Meal Organiser and Assistant Cook|
|Number of Vacancies||289 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
About Tamilnadu Anganwadi
The word Anganwadi means “courtyard shelter” in Indian languages. They were started by the Indian government in 1975 as part of the Integrated Child Development Services program to combat child hunger and malnutrition.
A typical Anganwadi center provides basic health care in Indian villages. It is a part of the Indian public health care system. Basic health care activities include contraceptive counseling and supply, nutrition education and supplementation, as well as pre-school activities. The centers may be used as depots for oral rehydration salts, basic medicines, and contraceptives.
The basic job of Anganwadi workers is extremely important and needs to be carried out in the most efficient manner possible. They need to provide care for newborn babies and ensure that all children below the age of 6 are immunized. They are expected to provide antenatal care for pregnant women and ensuring that they are immunized against tetanus. In addition to this, they provide post-natal care to nursing mothers.
You Can Also Check
Tamilnadu Anganwadi Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|1||Meal Organizer and Cook Assistant||289 Posts|
Important Dates for Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date to submit online application form: 23-03-2017
Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
- For Mela Organizer posts: 8th or 10th standard
- For Cook Assistant post: 5th standard
Tamilnadu Anganwadi Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 40 years as on 01/01/2017
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the rules.
Tamilnadu Anganwadi Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through online. As per the official Ramanathapuram Anganwadi Notification 2017
Tamilnadu Anganwadi Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions of Tamilnadu Anganwadi.
- For Meal Organizer: Rs.2500-5000/- with a Grade pay Rs.500/-
- For Cook Assistant: Rs.950-2000 with a Grade pay Rs.200/-
Tamilnadu Anganwadi Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on written test & interview coundected by the organization
How To Apply For Tamilnadu Anganwadi Recruitment 2017
- Applicants have to log on to the Official website of Tamil Nadu PT MGR NMP Board i.e www.ramnad.tn.nic.in
- Now, go to the notification tab.
- Later, you will redirect to another page to get the Ramanathapuram Anganwadi Application Form 2017.
- Now, fill the form with all the necessary details.
- The envelope should be covered with all the documents should be superscripted as “Application for the post of _________”.
- After filling the application form, enclose the documents submit the same before the due date.
- Finally, take a print out of the Application form for the examination purpose.
- All the very best for your exam.
Documents to be required
- ID Proof
- Date of Birth certificate
- Educational Certificates (Mark sheets)
- PWD certificate
- Resident certificate
- Caste certificate
- Ex-servicemen certificate
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Application
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.