Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TASMAC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Brief Information About TASMAC Recruitment 2017 | Assistant Manager Job Vacancies Details:
- 1.2 About TASMAC:
- 1.3 TASMAC Educational Qualification Details:
- 1.4 TASMAC Age Limit:
- 1.5 TASMAC Pay Scale:
- 1.6 TASMAC Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 How To Apply For TASMAC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.8 Share this:
TASMAC Recruitment 2017:
TASMAC Recruitment 2017 Notification For 36 Assistant Manager Vacancies is available here. Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd invites the applications from eligible candidates. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Recruitment at TASMAC they can utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by TASMAC. TASMAC announced the notification for 36 Assistant Manager Vacancy. Aspirants who have completed B.Com with CA (Inter) / CMA (Inter) Knowledge in MS Office and Tally from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply this TASMAC Recruitment 2017. Job hunters are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the TASMAC Application Form before the last date that is 03.04.2017. Candidate’s age should be not exceeding 40 years as on 01/04/2017 for Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation Limited.
TASMAC Recruitment 2017 notification has been released on its official website. Candidates who are waiting to apply for Tamilnadu Government Jobs can use this golden opportunity. Eligible
Candidates can download the application through official website tasmac.tn.gov.in. Further detailed information regarding education qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply for Tamilnadu State Marketing Corporation Ltd is mentioned below section. Before applying the post candidates are advised to check official notification before applying for the Vacancy. Aspirants also get latest Previous Papers on our site.
Brief Information About TASMAC Recruitment 2017 | Assistant Manager Job Vacancies Details:
|Name Of The Organization||Tamil Nadu State Marketing Corporation|
|Shortly Known As||TASMAC|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Number Of Vacancies||36|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Last Date||3rd April 2017|
TASMAC was established in 1983 by the Chief Minister M. G. Ramachandran (MGR) for wholesale
vending of alcohol in Tamil Nadu. The state has a long history of prohibition, first implemented
partially in 1937 by the Indian National Congress government of C. Rajagopalachari. Between 1973
and 2001, it was lifted briefly during 1971-74, 1981–87 and 1990-91. After 1983, TASMAC was in
the charge of wholesale liquor sales in the state whenever prohibition was lifted.
In 2001, prohibition was lifted again and TASMAC became the wholesale monopoly for alcohol. For retail vending, the state auctioned off licenses for running liquor shops and bars. But this led to the formation of cartels and loss of revenue to the state. The government tried to counter this by introducing a lot system from the financial year 2001-02, where potential bidders bid for shops grouped by revenue. But the lot system could not prevent cartelization, as bidders later withdrew in favor of others.
You Can Also Check:
TASMAC Educational Qualification Details:
Aspirants must have B.Com / CA / CMA from well-recognized Board/ University/ Institute according to post.
TASMAC Age Limit:
- Applicants who are willing to apply for Assistant Manager post they should be below 40 Years as on 01-04-2017.
- Relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per recruiting organization norms.
TASMAC Pay Scale:
- The TASMAC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post. Basic pay scale is Rs.
TASMAC Selection Procedure:
- Selection of the candidates will depend on their performance at the time of Written Exam,
How To Apply For TASMAC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates, first of all, visit the official site www.tasmac.tn.gov.in
- Download TASMAC Assistant Manager Notification & Application form.
- Read all information and instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to download the application form and fill the application form with all required and correct information.
- Appliers must paste their recent passport size photograph / Certificates / Signature at the time of filling an application form if required.
- Once the application form filled successfully Job finders should send complete application form to the postal address mentioned below.
Managing Director, TASMAC Limited, CMDA Tower – II, IV Floor, Gandhi Irwin Bridge Road,
Egmore, Chennai – 600 008 on or before 03-04-2017.
Visit the official website Here
Candidates click here for the Application form
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information.
Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website
www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.