Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About Postal Circle
- 1.3 Telangana Postal Circle Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment
- 1.5 Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 Telangana Postal Circle Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 Age relaxation
- 1.8 Telangana Postal Circle Jobs Application fee
- 1.9 Telangana Postal Circle Jobs Salary
- 1.10 Telangana Postal Circle Selection Procedure
- 1.11 How To Apply For Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- 1.12 Important Links
- 1.13 Share this:
- 1.14 Related
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment Notification 2017. Telangana Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Telangana Postal Circle has released a notification for 645 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 19-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be between 18 – 40 years as on 19-04-2017.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Post Name(s)||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Number of Vacancies||645 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
About Postal Circle
The Department of Posts (DOP), trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India.
As of 31 March 2015, the Indian Postal Service had 154,939 post offices, of which 139,222 (89.86%) were in rural areas and 15,826 (10.14%) in urban areas. It had 25,560 departmental Post Offices and 129,379 Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Post Offices. On average, a post office serves an area of 21.22 square kilometers (8.19 sq mi) and a population of 8,054. Because of its reach and presence in remote areas, the Indian postal service is also involved in other services such as small savings banking and financial services.
You Can Also Check
Telangana Postal Circle Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|Name of the post||No. of the post|
|Gramin Dak Sevak|
|RMS Z Division||26 Posts|
|Hyderabad City||29 Posts|
|Hyderabad Sorting Division||66 Posts|
|Hyderabad South East||17 Posts|
|Community wise Consolidation of Posts|
Important Dates for Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-03-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-04-2017
Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
Applicants must have the 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt/ Central Govt with Computer Knowledge.
Telangana Postal Circle Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years as on 19-04-2017.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years as on 19-04-2017.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
- For OBC Candidates: 03 years
- For PH Applicants: 10 years
Telangana Postal Circle Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through through online.
- For OC/ OBC Male candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For All Female and SC/ ST candidates: No Fee
Telangana Postal Circle Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions of Postal Circle.
Telangana Postal Circle Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on based on merit.
How To Apply For Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id & password
- Candidates log on the website in login through the website www.appost.in/gdsonline.
- Select the desired post & click on Apply Online or Registration
- Read all instructions log in yourself
- Fill all the details & submit the form
- Now take a print out of online application for future use.
- All the very best for your exam.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.