Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon PDF Download:
- 1.2 TN MRB Company Profile:
- 1.3 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Test Pattern:
- 1.4 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon syllabus:
- 1.5 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Human Anatomy
- 1.6 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Human Physiology
- 1.7 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Biochemistry
- 1.8 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Pathology
- 1.9 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Microbiology
- 1.10 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Pharmacology
- 1.11 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- 1.12 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – General Medicine
- 1.13 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Pediatrics
- 1.14 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Dermatology
- 1.15 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – General Surgery
- 1.16 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- 1.17 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Community Medicine
- 1.18 Direct Link to Download TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus Pdf:
Medical service Recruitment Board (MRB) has recently released a recruitment notification to fill the vacancies of Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts. Contenders who are Searching for the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon syllabus can check the valuable information here and for other information, you can also check the official website www.mpsc.gov.in
Dear readers, the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for information purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017:
Candidates who are going to attempt the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Examination 2017 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. The syllabus is the first step towards achieving the goal of working for a government post. Applicants who have been waiting to write the exam they can now start preparation with the detailed syllabus of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon. To Qualify in the written examination, it is suggested to check the syllabus before attending the exam. Applicants we wish you all start preparation and ready to appear in TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam.
There is a huge competition for the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Jobs. On this Site, we provide Syllabus along with the Test Pattern and also Previous Papers. For TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam, we have updated the complete Syllabus & test Pattern here. We have given the TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers check the Complete Syllabus and previous Papers to make your Exam Preparation Perfect.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon PDF Download:
Here we have updated TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers check in TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Previous Papers should help you to attempt the exam more easily and get the good score.
TN MRB Company Profile:
The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TMSRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance, and essentiality of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board consists of a Chairman, a Member and a Member Secretary. Health and Family Welfare department Additional Secretary will head the Board. A person in the cadre equal to that of Medical department Deputy Director will be its Member and an officer equal to the ranks of District Revenue Officer will be appointed as its Member-Secretary.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Test Pattern:
The candidates who are going for the exam need to refer the exam pattern as it helps the candidates to get high marks in the examination.
- TN MRB Exam conducted for 100 marks.
- It contains 200 questions.
- It is an Objective Type Exam.
- Duration of the Exam is 2:30 hours.
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of
|1.||Objective Type||Medical Sciences||200||100||2:30 Hours|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon syllabus:
The important topics are mentioned below for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon posts. The examination is an objective type and it contains Questions from different Subjects.
- Medical Sciences Syllabus
- Human Anatomy.
- Human Physiology.
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- General Medicine.
- General Surgery.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning:
- Community Medicine.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy including blood & nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder,
- hip, and the knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, & their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central & Peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross & clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways & lesions of cutaneous sensations.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture & muscle tone.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Pathology
- Inflammation & repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Microbiology
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Pharmacology
- Mechanism of action & the side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – General Medicine
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis & principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Pediatrics
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis & principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2017 – Community Medicine
- Components & Critical Analysis of National programs for control/ eradication of:
- Filaria and Tuberculosis.
- STDs & Dengue Critical Appraisal of Healthcare delivery system.
- Health management & administration
- Programme Implementation & Evaluation.
Direct Link to Download TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus Pdf:
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.