Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Brief Information About TNPSC Recruitment 2017 | Assistant Agricultural Officer Job Vacancies Details:
- 1.2 About TNPSC:
- 1.3 TNPSC Educational Qualification Details:
- 1.4 TNPSC Age Limit:
- 1.5 TNPSC Pay Scale:
- 1.6 TNPSC Selection Procedure:
- 1.7 Application Fee For TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017:
- 1.8 Important Dates For TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017:
- 1.9 How To Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.10 Share this:
TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017:
TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017 for 333 Assistant Agricultural Officer Vacancies is available here. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites the applications from eligible candidates. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Recruitment at TNPSC they can utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by TNPSC. TNPSC announced the notification for 333 AAO Vacancy. Aspirants who have completed 10+2, Two years Diploma in Agriculture from a recognized University are eligible to apply this TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017. Job hunters are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the TNPSC Application Form before the last date that is 07th April 2017. Candidate’s age should be 18 years as per the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 notification has been released on its official website. Candidates who are waiting to apply for Tamilnadu Government Jobs can use this golden opportunity. Eligible Candidates can download the application through official website tnpsc.gov.in. Further detailed information regarding education qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply for Tamilnadu Public Service Commission is mentioned below section. Before applying the post candidates are advised to check official notification before applying for the Vacancy. Aspirants also get latest Previous Papers on our site.
Brief Information About TNPSC Recruitment 2017 | Assistant Agricultural Officer Job Vacancies Details:
|Name Of The Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Shortly Known As||TNPSC|
|Post Name||Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO)|
|Number Of Vacancies||333|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||08th March 2017|
|Last Date||07th April 2017|
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India.
In the year 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service and the possibility of transferring some of the duties to provincial services. The Commission was composed of five Englishmen and four Indians, with Viscount Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianisation of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with a fifty per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian Police.
You Can Also Check:
TNPSC Educational Qualification Details:
- 10+2, Two years Diploma in Agriculture from the Recognized university by the government of Tamil Nadu.
TNPSC Age Limit:
- Maximum age: 18 years as per the TNPSC Notification 2017.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category applicants.
TNPSC Pay Scale:
Finalized candidates will get the best pay scale of Rs.5,400/-to Rs.20,200/- with the Grade pay of Rs.2,800/-for Assistant Agricultural Officer post as per govt norms.
TNPSC Selection Procedure:
Selection of the candidates will be shortlisted based on the following procedure.
- Written Exam
Application Fee For TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017:
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-.
- SC / ST Candidates: No Fee.
Important Dates For TNPSC AAO Recruitment 2017:
- Online Application Commencement From: 08th March 2017.
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 07th April 2017.
- Final Date for the Payment of Fee: 11th April 2017.
How To Apply For TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates, first of all, visit the official site www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- In the recruitment tab, click on the TNPSC Online Application form.
- Fill the online application form with the required details.
- Upload the latest scanned copy of photo and signature.
- Then click on submit button.
- The application will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Online application form for future reference.
Visit the official website Here
Candidates click here for the Application Form
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information.
Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website
www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.