Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TNPSC Group IV Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 TNPSC Group IV Papers Pdf Download:
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Company Profile:
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV Test Pattern:
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus – Aptitude & Mental Ability Test:
- 1.5 TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus – General English:
- 1.6 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Syllabus – Logical Reasoning:
- 1.7 TNPSC Group IV – GENERAL SCIENCE Syllabus:
- 1.8 Physics:
- 1.9 Chemistry:
- 1.10 Zoology:
- 1.11 Share this:
- 1.12 Related
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV Syllabus is uploaded here. Candidates can download the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus and prepare well for the examinations. Aspirants who applied for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV will be in searching for the Syllabus. We have updated the Syllabus and Test Pattern on this page.
TNPSC Group IV Syllabus 2017:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV Syllabus 2017 pdf is accessible here to download. Applicants who applied for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV Jobs can check the Complete Syllabus on this page. Syllabus is an outline of the topics to be covered in your examination. By preparing these syllabus aspirants may attend the examination easily. Check the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV Syllabus Test Pattern along with the Previous Papers on this website.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission eagerly waiting to appoint eligible candidates. Here we have a great news for the Applicants, our website provides Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Exam Syllabus 2017 Test Pattern and Previous Year Question Papers for Group IV. Check and download Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV Syllabus Test Pattern and also Previous Year Question Papers.
TNPSC Group IV Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated TNPSC Group IV Services Previous Papers on our website. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Company Profile:
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is a department of the government of Tamil Nadu which is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in 1970. It operates under Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the Constitution of India. In the year 1923, the Indian Government established a Public Service Commission to examine the salary structure of the Indian Civil Service and the possibility of transferring some of the duties to provincial services. The Commission was composed of five Englishmen and four Indians, with Viscount Lee of Fareham serving as its Chairman. The Commission also addressed the rate of Indianisation of the Indian Civil Service and the Indian Police. It determined a rate which in fifteen years would make the Indian Civil Service with
a fifty per cent Indian membership and the same in twenty-five years for the Indian Police.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV Test Pattern:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group IV Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Group IV post will consist of questions from 3 sections, which are General Studies, Aptitude Test, General Tamil/General English. An exam would be conducted for 300 marks time duration 3 Hours. Each topic in the Group IV Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Sl. No||Exam Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Cutoff Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Studies||75||300||90||3 Hours|
|3.||General Tamil / General English||100|
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus – Aptitude & Mental Ability Test:
- Data Collection.
- Compilation Presentation of Data.
- Analytical Interpretation of Data.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM).
- Simple Interest.
- Compound Interest.
TNPSC Group 4 Syllabus – General English:
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Prefix & Suffix.
- Fill in the Blanks with Suitable Article & Preposition.
- Question Tags.
- Sentence Correction.
- Find out the Odd Words.
- Plural Forms.
- Degrees of Comparision.
- Compound Word Formation.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Syllabus – Logical Reasoning:
- Visual Reasoning.
- Alpha Numeric Reasoning.
- Number Series.
TNPSC Group IV – GENERAL SCIENCE Syllabus:
- Nature of Universe-General Scientific laws-Inventions and discoveries-National scientific laboratories-Mechanics and properties of matter-Physical quantities, standards and units-Force, motion and energyMagnetism, electricity, and electronics -Heat, light, and sound.
- Elements and Compounds-Acids, bases, and salts-Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides Botany Main Concepts of life science-Classification of living organismNutrition and dietetics-Respiration.
- Blood and blood circulation-Reproductive system-Environment, ecology, health and hygiene-Human diseases including communicable and Non – communicable diseases – prevention and remedies-Animals, plants and human life
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.