Todays Current Affairs Quiz – 14th March 2018
14th March 2018 Current Affairs is given here. Candidates who are preparing for various exams/ interviews must prepare well. In order to avoid the competition level aspirants must have a complete grip on current affairs. For that purpose our website providing regularly updated on current affairs. At free of cost, you can solve the questions. Moreover, aspirants must prepare well and crack the exam. Aspirants who are searching for 14th March 2018 Current Affairs this is a correct place. We cover all the topics and providing in the below section. So, without wasting your time begin the preparation. Visit our website recruitmentsyllabus.com for more updates.
1. The first-ever Indo-French Knowledge Summit was held in which city?
b) New Delhi
2. India’s first national coastal policing academy has set up in which district of Gujarat?
b) Gir Somnath
c) Devbhumi Dwarka
3. Which bank has launched instant overdraft ‘InstaOD’ facility for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)?
a) State Bank of India
b) HDFC Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) Bank of Baroda
4. The Union government has launched a campaign to free India from which terminal disease?
5. Which online payment service provider became the official umpire partner of the Indian Premier League for 5 years?
d) Jio Money
6. PM Narendra Modi and French President inaugurated 75 MW Solar Plant in which State?
b) West Bengal
d) Uttar Pradesh
7. Which country announces USD 100 Ml LoC For Mauritius?
8. Whom to inaugurate Delhi End TB Summit and to launch Tuberculosis Free India Campaign?
a) Shri Narendra Modi
b) Shri Arun Jaitley
c) Shri Dinesh Yadav
d) Shri Venkatesh Kumar
9. Which bill was introduced In Lok Sabha recently?
a) The Consumer Protection Bill, 2018
b) Fugitive Economic Offenders Bill And Chit Funds Amendment Bill
c) The Goods and Services Tax (Compensation to States) Amendment Bill, 2017
d) The National Capital Territory of Delhi Laws (Special Provisions) Second (Amendment) Bill, 2017
10. Name the new app National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has released on March 11, 2018?
(b) Citizen Services
c) Each One help One
d) Help for Seniors
11. Which among the following international financial institutions has inked an agreement with International Solar Alliance (ISA) to promote Solar Energy Deployment in Asia & Pacific?
a) European Investment Bank
b) Asian Development Bank
c) Caribbean Development Bank
d) None of the above
12. Nguyen Huong Giang, was crowned “Miss International Queen” in Thailand at one of the world’s top beauty pageants for transgendern women, she is from which country?
13. Milk production in the country increased by______ from 137.7 million tonnes to 165.4 million tonnes between 2014 and 2017?
14. In which state, the Barh Super Thermal Power Station (BSTPS) is located?
15. Who has launched a number of schemes for the poor in Varanasi?
a) Ramnath Kovind
b) Narendra Modi
c) Yogi Adityanath
d) Shri Ram Naik
16. Prime Minister Narendra Modi and visiting French President Emmanuel Macron jointly inaugurated 101-megawatt solar power plant at Dadar Kala village in which district of Uttar Pradesh?
17. Which Bollywood personality has been honored with the ‘Godavari Gaurav’ award at an event in Nasik?
a) Amitabh Bachchan
b) Kamal Hassan
c) Amol Palekar
d) Shatrughan Sinha
18. Which union minister has been given additional charge of the Union Ministry of Civil Aviation?
a) Piyush Goyal
b) Prakash Javadekar
c) Suresh Prabhu
d) Narendra Singh Tomar
19. Which bank signed International Solar Alliance Pact to promote Solar Energy in the country?
a) Bank of America
b) Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
c) Asian Development Bank
d) Barclays Bank
20. NASSCOM tied up with which entity to launch Design4India Studio in Bengaluru to provide mentorship in design, innovation, and entrepreneurship for software companies and startups?