Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 TS Inter Supply Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.1 Information About TS Inter Supply Hall Ticket 2017
- 1.2 TS Inter Improvement/Betterment Hall Ticket
- 1.3 Important Dates
- 1.4 Exam Timings For TS Supply Exams
- 1.5 TS Intermediate 1st Year Exam Scheme
- 1.6 TS Intermediate 2nd Year Exam Scheme
- 1.7 TS Intermediate Supply Exam Grading System
- 1.8 The Following Information Is Printed In Hall Ticket
- 1.9 How to Download TS Inter Supply Hall Ticket 2017
TS Inter Supply Hall Ticket 2017
TS Inter Supply Hall Ticket 2017: Check Telangana Inter Supply Hall Ticket 2017 on this page. Telangana Board of Intermediate Education is going to conduct inter 1st and 2nd year advanced supplementary exams in the month of march. Applied students are now searching for TS Inter Supply Hall Ticket 2017. Go through this article and download TS Inter Supply Hall Ticket 2017. The hall ticket contains students personal details like Name, Venue, Photograph, Signature, and Time and Date of the exam. Hall Ticket will officially release by Telangana Board of Intermediate Education.
The Supply and Improvement exams will be held for various streams like M.P.C, Bi.P.C, M.E.C, C.E.C. Students can bookmark our website in order to check TS Inter Supply Results. Hall Ticket contains Students Name, Roll Number, Date of Birth etc. Students can start preparing for Supply and Betterment exams. Many students are registered for TS intermediate supply and Betterment exam. Both Junior and Senior exams intermediate exams are going to conducted from 15th May 2017 to 23rd May 2017. Check syllabus and previous papers on our website.
Information About TS Inter Supply Hall Ticket 2017
|Name of the Organization||Telangana Board of Intermediate Education|
|Name of Exam||TS Intermediate 1st year and 2nd year Supply Exam|
TS Inter Improvement/Betterment Hall Ticket
The Board will conduct Improvement and supply exams for M.P.C, Bi.P.C, M.E.C, C.E.C. Telangana IPASE Hall Tickets has been released for the first year and second year examination. The exam is conducted in May 2017. Students can download their TS Inter 1st Year & 2nd Year Supply/Betterment Hall Ticket from the official web portal of the Board i.e bietelangana.cgg.gov.in. The exam will starts on 15 May 2017 with 2nd language paper. The exam will be conducted into two shifts Morning Shifts (9 am to 12 noon) and Afternoon (2.30 pm to 5 pm). The Board will conduct the intermediate public advanced supplementary exam until 23 May 2017.
The Telangana Board will conduct practical examination after the completion of the theory exam. The board held the practical examinations from 24 May 2017 to May 28th, 2017. And ethics and human values exam will be conduct on 29 May, environmental education exam is organized to be held on 30 May 2017.
- Intermediate Public Advanced Supplementary Exam: May 15 to May 23
- Date for Practical Examinations: May 24 to May 28 (9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm sessions)
- Date for Ethics and Human Values Exam: May 29 (10 am to 1 pm)
- Date for Environmental Education Exam: May 30 (10 am to 1 pm)
Exam Timings For TS Supply Exams
- Inter 1st Year Exam: 9 A.M to 12 Noon
- Inter 2nd Year Exam: 2:30 A.M to 5:30 P.M
TS Intermediate 1st Year Exam Scheme
|Sr. Number||Name Of The Subjects|
|1||PART-I: English Paper – I|
|2||PART-II: 2nd Language Paper-I|
|3||PART-III: Mathematics Paper-IA|
Classical Language Paper-I
Fine Arts, Music Paper-I
Home Science Paper-I
Public Administration Paper-I
Bridge Course Maths Paper-I (FOR B.P.C Students)
|8||Modern language Paper-I|
TS Intermediate 2nd Year Exam Scheme
|Sr. Number||Name Of The Subjects|
|1||PART-I: English Paper – II|
|2||PART-II: 2nd Language Paper-II|
|3||PART-III: Mathematics Paper-IIA|
Classical Language Paper-II
Fine Arts, Music Paper-II
Home Science Paper-II
Public Administration Paper-II
Bridge Course Maths Paper-I I(FOR B.P.CStudents)
|8||Modern language Paper-II|
TS Intermediate Supply Exam Grading System
- The Score of more than 75%: Grade A.
- The Score of 60% – 75% : Grade B.
- The Score of 50% – 60% : Grade C.
- The Score of 50% – 35% : Grade D.
- The Score Less than this will be treated as Fail.
The Following Information Is Printed In Hall Ticket
- Name of the Student
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Roll number
- Date of test
- Venue of test
- Paper wise timings
- Coordinating institution
- Important instructions for the exam
How to Download TS Inter Supply Hall Ticket 2017
- Visit the official website of Telangana Board of Intermediate Education bie.telangana.gov.in
- Now search for TS inter 1st and 2nd-year hall tickets link.
- Select your year and enter your details like registration number and date of birth.
- Once check the details and click on submit button
- Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and take a printout of it.
- Keep the hall ticket safe and make sure to carry it to the exam hall.