Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UP Postman Mailguard Admit Card:
- 1.1 About UP:
- 1.2 Details About UP Postman Mailguard:
- 1.3 Selection Process For UP Postman Mailguard:
- 1.4 Age Limit For UP Postman Mailguard:
- 1.5 Eligible For UP Postman Mailguard:
- 1.6 Exam Pattern For UP Postman Mailguard:
- 1.7 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket:
- 1.8 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.9 How to Download UP Postman Mailguard Admit Card:
- 1.10 Share this:
UP Postman Mailguard Admit Card:
Good news for all the candidates who are waiting for the UP Postman Mailguard Admit Card 2017. So, as the UP Postman Mailguard exams are fast approaching, UP has released the official Admit Card for the Postman Mailguard Recruitment 2017. Hereby, candidates are requested to check out the Admit Cards and can download before the examination. Admit Card is very important, only contenders having Admit Cards will be sent to the Examination Hall. In this page, you can find the complete details about UP Postman Mailguard Admit Card 2017. UP has released the admit card for Postman Mailguard post examination. UP Postman Mailguard Hall Ticket will be visible for downloading only when Applicants filled the mandatory information like date of birth or registration number on the official website. Download UP Postman Mailguard Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the admit card easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible.
You Can Also Check:
All those job seekers who applied for UP Postman Mailguard can now download UP Postman Mailguard Call Letter 2017. Uttar Pradesh has released complete information regarding UP Postman Mailguard Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2017, which will be available for all candidates who got registered by filling out all the necessary details and application fee. Without having an admit card candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall. Downloading the Admit Card will be easy. For downloading, process candidates are requested to check this post further. Applicants are requested to download and save the Admit card safely as it is very important to enter the test center. We also insist the candidates go through the official website before downloading the Admit Card 2017. Check the below section for more information like Selection Process, Age Limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates are requested to wait patiently regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon.
UP Postman Mailguard Admit Card: Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state in the Republic of India as well as the most populous country subdivision in the world. It was created on 1 April 1937 as the United Provinces during British rule and was renamed Uttar Pradesh in 1950. Lucknow is the capital city of Uttar Pradesh. Ghaziabad, Bulandshahr, Kanpur, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Raebareli, Moradabad, Bareilly, Aligarh, Sonbhadra, and Varanasi are known for their industrial importance in the state. On 9 November 2000, a new state, Uttarakhand, was carved out from the Himalayan hill region of Uttar Pradesh. The state in the northern region of the Indian subcontinent has over 200 million inhabitants.
The state is bordered by Rajasthan to the west, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Delhi to the northwest, Uttarakhand and Nepal to the north, Bihar to the east, Madhya Pradesh to the south and touches the states of Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh to the southeast. It covers 243,290 square kilometers (93,933 sq mi), equal to 6.88% of the total area of India, and is the fourth largest Indian state by area. Hindi is the official and most widely spoken language in its 75 districts. Uttar Pradesh is the third largest Indian state by the economy, with a GDP of ₹9,763 billion (US$150 billion). Agriculture and service industries are the largest parts of the state’s economy. The service sector comprises travel and tourism, hotel industry, real estate, insurance and financial consultancies.
Details About UP Postman Mailguard:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh|
|Also Known As||UP|
|Name of the Post||Postman Mailguard|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Process For UP Postman Mailguard:
- The selection will be purely on the basis of Merit list, which will be prepared on the basis of Marks obtained in the Aptitude Test Separately for each cadre of Postman, Mail Guard.
Age Limit For UP Postman Mailguard:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Eligible For UP Postman Mailguard:
- Candidates must be passed the High School Examination in any recognized board.
Exam Pattern For UP Postman Mailguard:
- Duration of Aptitude Test: 120 Minutes
- Total Marks: 100
- Candidates shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test of the Level of 10th Class/ matriculation covering the following subjects/ topics.
- There will be one paper comprising of following four parts: A. General Knowledge, B. Mathematics, C (i). English, C (ii). Hindi Language
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
How to Download UP Postman Mailguard Admit Card:
- Candidates should visit the official website www.up.gov.in
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Postman/Mailguard Admit Card.
- Ener your registration number and other required details in the provided fields.
- Click on the submit button.
- The admit card/hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Download/take a printout of the admit card and carry to the examination.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Here, we provided the complete details about UP Postman Mailguard Admit Card 2017. Keep Checking our website recruitment syllabus regularly. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for any information about UP Postman Mailguard Admit Card. keep in touch with our website for more updates.