Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About UPPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 About UPPSC
- 1.3 UPPSC Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment
- 1.5 UPPSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 UPPSC Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.7 UPPSC Jobs Application fee
- 1.8 UPPSC Jobs Salary
- 1.9 UPPSC Selection Procedure
- 1.10 How To Apply For UPPSC Recruitment 2017
- 1.11 Important Links
- 1.12 Share this:
- 1.13 Related
UPPSC Recruitment 2017
Good news for all contenders who are waiting for UPPSC Recruitment Notification 2017. Uttar Pradesh Govt invites young and talented applicants for recruitment. Now, Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released a notification for 529 Scientific Officer, Lecturers, Registrar And Other Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before the Last Date ie., 18-04-2017. Age Limit for these openings will be as given below.
This will be a good opportunity for the candidates who are in the hunt for govt jobs. For every Govt jobs, there is a very high competition. We advise applicants to work hard and prepare well in order to crack the vacancy. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About UPPSC Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Post Name(s)||Scientific Officer, Lecturers, Registrar And Other|
|Number of Vacancies||529 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. Under the Government of India Act, 1935, for the first time, provision was made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level. Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was constituted on 1 April 1937 with its headquarters at Allahabad. The working of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
You Can Also Check
UPPSC Vacancy Details
Applicants who are interested in joining UPPSC Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner
|S.No||Post Name||No of Vacancies|
|A||Forest And Wild Life Department (Gazetted/ Permanent)|
|B||Shiksha Vibhag Uttar Pradesh (Temporary/ Non-Gazetted)|
|C||Department of Higher Education, UP (Gazetted/ Permanent)|
|D||Department of Higher Education, UP (Gazetted/ Temporary)|
|4||Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges of UP||408|
|E||Forensic Science Laboratory, UP (Gazetted/Temporary)|
|5||Scientific Officer (Physics Section)||10|
|6||Scientific Officer (Chemistry Section)||08|
|7||Scientific Officer (Biology Section)||22|
|8||Scientific Officer (Forensic Acoustic)||03|
|9||Scientific Officer (Computer Forensic Section)||06|
|10||Scientific Officer (Lie Detector)||02|
|11||Scientific Officer (Brain Mapping)||01|
|12||Scientific Officer (Narco Analysis)||02|
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment
- Starting Date to Apply Online: Started
- Last Date to submit online application form: 18-04-2017
- Final Date For payment of Application Fee: 13-04-2017
- Final Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application: 09-05-2017
UPPSC Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts
Applicants must have Graduation, M.Sc., M.Tech, B.Tech., M.C.A, Post Graduate Degree holders are eligible to apply for the UPPSC Lecturer Scientific Officer Jobs 2017
UPPSC Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as per rules.
- For S.No 1, 2, 4, 5: 21 to 40 years
- For S. No 3: 35 to 45 years as on 01/07/2017
- Aspirants can check the UPPSC notification for the post wise age criteria.
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the rules.
UPPSC Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through online.
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs. 105/-
- For SC/ ST applicants: Rs. 65/-
- For Handicapped individuals: Rs. 25/-
UPPSC Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions of UPPSC.
For S.No C: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with Grade Pay – Rs. 7600/-
UPPSC Selection Procedure
Candidate will be selected based on Written test and Interview.
How To Apply For UPPSC Recruitment 2017
- Have a quick look at the official website uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now, go to the recruitment tab.
- And click on the Notification link.
- Now, carefully read the UPPSC Notification 2017 carefully.
- If eligible, then click on the UPPSC Lecturer Application Form.
- Enter the major aspects and upload your passport image and required documents.
- Verify and click on submit button.
- Now, make the fee payment.
- Finally, take a print out of application form for exam reference.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Here i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com you can get the previous papers, syllabus for All Government Jobs, Admit Cards, cut off marks etc.., Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.