Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017
- 1.1 Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket
- 1.2 Details About UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam
- 1.3 UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
- 1.4 The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- 1.5 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
- 1.6 Steps To Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card
UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017
UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited the applications for the post of 3838 posts of Staff Nurse. The commission announced that there is a 448 Male and 3390 Female Posts to fill up the Staff Nurse Vacancy. So all the interested and eligible aspirants have applied for this Exam. UPPSC going to organize the Staff Nurse Exam on 9th July 2017. So applied aspirants can download their Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017 on its official website.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released a recruitment notification to recruit 3838 dynamic and talented candidates. After successful completion of the application process, the UP board will announce the Exam Date for the post of Staff Nurse. The Staff Nurse Exam will be decided to conduct on 9th July 2017. Candidates need not waste their time in searching for the Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017. Candidates can get the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 in a single click from this page.
Download Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket
Applied candidates are in search of UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 in many websites but candidates did not get the correct information. so aspirants get the Hall Ticket from this page. Aspirants can download their Uttar Pradesh PSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket from this page. Hall Ticket contains important information regarding candidates name, Roll number, DOB, Exam date, Examination center etc.
Details About UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Staff Nurse (448 Male Posts and 3390 Female Posts)|
|Exam Date||9th July 2017|
|Date Of Call Letter||Available Soon|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern
Aspirants can also check UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus through our page. In the below table we mentioned the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern.
|Section Name||Number Of Questions|
|General Knowledge||30 Questions|
|General Hindi||20 Questions|
|Main Subject Nursing||120 Questions|
- It is an Objective Multiple Choice Type exam.
- Total 85 Marks.
- Time Duration for Exam is 02 Hours.
The Following Information Is Printed In Candidates Admission Ticket
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination
Aspirants need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam can download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card.
- Visit the official website i.e. www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- You can get the home page.
- Then click on the UPPSC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket 2017 link.
- Select the UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2017 category.
- Click on to them.
- Enter the roll no and date of birth.
- Choose the submit option.
- Download it.
- Take a print out for further use.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.