Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSC CDS Admit Card:
- 1.1 About UPSC:
- 1.2 Details About UPSC CDS Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For UPSC CDS Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For UPSC CDS Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For UPSC CDS Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download UPSC CDS Exam Admit Card:
UPSC CDS Admit Card:
UPSC has revealed a notification for the post of CDS at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the UPSC, so the contestant those who are interested in the UPSC Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017. The UPSC has announced that the UPSC CDS Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the UPSC CDS Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for UPSC CDS Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now UPSC CDS Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of UPSC CDS Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete UPSC CDS Exam details in the below article. The UPSC CDS Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates, please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
UPSC CDS: The Union Public Service Commission is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Forest Service examination, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. The agency’s charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled as Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state. The examination is one of the toughest examinations in India with success rate of 0.1%–0.3%.
Details About UPSC CDS Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Also Known As||UPSC|
|Name of the Post||Combined Defence Service I and II|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Procedure For UPSC CDS Exam:
- Written Exam
- Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Age Limit For UPSC CDS Exam:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For UPSC CDS Exam:
- For IMA And OTA: Bachelor Degree in any Stream.
- For Naval Academy: Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- For AirForce: Bachelor Degree in any Stream with Physics and Math in 10+2 Level.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download UPSC CDS Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in UPSC CDS exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download UPSC CDS Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission www.upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, check the What’s new section
- Under it, click on the link Admit Card – CDS Examination (I) and (II) 2017
- A new page will open
- Click on the ‘download section’
- Read the instructions carefully
- Take a print out of the instructions, if needed
- Click on yes and a new page will open
- Submit the required details like roll number, date of birth etc
- The admit card will be displayed
- Take a printout
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that hardly instructs, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of UPSC and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding UPSC CDS Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.