Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2017:
- 2 UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Papers Pdf Download:
- 3 UPSSSC Company Profile:
- 4 UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Test Pattern:
- 5 UPSSSC Revenue Inspector – General Mathematics Syllabus:
- 6 General Studies in UP Revenue Inspector Syllabus:
- 7 General Hindi in UP Revenue Inspector Syllabus:
- 8 General Aptitude in UP Revenue Inspector Syllabus:
- 9 Share this:
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus & Test Pattern is provided here to download. Applicants who are going to appear for this exam can check the UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus on this page. Aspirants can download the UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Test Papers on our website. Make your preparation simple and easy by going through the UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus, Test Pattern along with previous year question papers.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Syllabus 2017:
There is a huge competition for the UPSSSC Revenue InspectorJobs. On this Site, we provide Syllabus along with the Test Pattern along with Previous Papers. For UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam, we have updated the complete and clear syllabus & test Pattern here. We have given the UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Previous Papers check the Complete Syllabus and previous Papers to make your Exam Preparation Perfect. And also you can check UPSSSC Admit Card on this page
The syllabus is an outline of the topics to be covered in your examination. By preparing these syllabus aspirants may attend the examination easily. From last ten years onwards, there is a huge competition for the Government jobs. A yearly number of candidates are applying for Government exams and preparing for them. Candidates who have been waiting to write the exam they can now start preparation with the detailed syllabus of UPSSSC Revenue Inspector.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Previous Papers on our website. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
UPSSSC Company Profile:
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examination for appointments to the various posts.UPSSSC conducts various exams in the Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) came into existence in November 1988 as UPSSS board with its headquarters at Lucknow. In 1990 it was converted into Commission. Its aim is recruiting candidates to various services in the state. UPSSSC is headed by its one chairperson, who get advised from other eight members who work under the chairperson. secretary of UPSSSC also works directly under the chairperson.
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Test Pattern:
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Revenue Inspector post will consist of questions from 4 sections, which are General Studies, General Aptitude, General Hindi, General Maths. An exam would be conducted for 400 marks. Each topic in the Revenue Inspector Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|Sl. No||Paper||Subjects Included||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Paper-I||Part-I: General Studies||100||100|
|Part-II: General Aptitude||50||100|
|2||Paper-II||Part-I: General Hindi||100||100|
|Part-II: General Maths||50||100|
|Total||300 Questions||400 marks|
UPSSSC Revenue Inspector – General Mathematics Syllabus:
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions also.
- Relationship Between Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratio & Proportion also.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance also.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Mensuration also.
General Studies in UP Revenue Inspector Syllabus:
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans also.
- Important Financial & Economic News also.
- Scientific Research also.
- India and its neighboring countries also.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance also.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
General Hindi in UP Revenue Inspector Syllabus:
- Parts of Speech.
- Usage of Words.
- Indirect and Direct Speech also.
- Translation of Sentences also.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Cloze test also.
- Precise Writing.
- Fill in the blanks also.
General Aptitude in UP Revenue Inspector Syllabus:
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
- Work & Time.
- Time & Distance.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere.
- Sequence & Series.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Data Interpretation also.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.