Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 WB DHFW Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About WB DHFW Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 Important Dates for WB DHFW Recruitment
- 1.3 WB DHFW Vacancy Details
- 1.4 WB DHFW Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.5 WB DHFW Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.6 WB DHFW Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 WB DHFW Jobs Salary
- 1.8 WB DHFW Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For WB DHFW Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Postal Address
- 1.11 Important Links
- 2 WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 2.1 Details About WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2017:
- 2.2 About WB State Health and Family Welfare:
- 2.3 WB State Health and Family Welfare Vacancy Details:
- 2.4 Important Dates for WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment:
- 2.5 WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
- 2.6 Age Limit for WB State Health and Family Welfare Jobs:
- 2.7 WB State Health and Family Welfare Jobs Application fee:
- 2.8 WB State Health and Family Welfare Selection Procedure:
- 2.9 How To Apply For WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2017:
- 2.10 Important Links:
- 2.11 Share this:
- 2.12 Related
WB DHFW Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Department of Health and Family Welfare (WB DHFW) has announced an Official Vacant Notification as WB DHFW Recruitment 2017. The WB DHFW is looking for the young and energetic applicants for 2175 General Nursing & Family Welfare vacancies. Job aspirants who are eligible and interested they can enroll for WB DHFW General Nursing & Family Welfare positions through off-line mode. So, candidate those who want to make a career in WB DHFW they can apply for this vacancy on online before the Last Date i.e., 12-05-2017. Individuals also check Syllabus for All Government Vacancies.
The Age Limit for this positions will be between 17 years to 27 years. Complete Info about the WB DHFW Recruitment 2017 Details had given below. Interested Participants should apply as soon as possible because too many candidates are waiting for this DHFW notification. WB DHFW General Nursing & Family Welfare posts Online Applications are available on the Official Website www.wbhealth.gov.in. Job hunters can follow this article till the end to get placed in WB DHFW Vacancies.
DHFW invites the applicants who complete Higher Secondary Education. It is a wonderful opportunity for the both freshers and experienced contenders who are in the search of WB DHFW Openings. So applicants can use the below provided information about this notification very quickly because there may be a chance of heavy competition. So, Keep regular in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About WB DHFW Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||West Bengal Department of Health and Family Welfare (WB DHFW)|
|Post Name(s)||General Nursing & Family Welfare|
|Number of Vacancies||2175 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
Important Dates for WB DHFW Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 12-05-2017
WB DHFW Vacancy Details
Contenders who are Interested in joining WB DHFW Recruitment 2017 can check the below info which is updated in an authentic manner
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
WB DHFW Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
- Minimum age limit: 17 years
- Maximum age limit: 27 years
Age relaxation applies to the reserved categories as per the rules of the WB DHFW.
WB DHFW Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Appliers who had below mentioned as their Educational Qualifications they can eligible for these vacancies.
Applicants must complete the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or any equivalent course from recognized Council / Board.
WB DHFW Jobs Application fee
Application Fee is mandatory for all category so pay as per your category through prescribed mode. For any doubt, candidates can go through the official notification.
WB DHFW Jobs Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions and package as offered by WB DHFW. So candidates can refer the official notification.
WB DHFW Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidate will be made as per based on the Merit List.
How To Apply For WB DHFW Recruitment 2017
- First of all, willing candidates must Visit the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Now, read the WB DHFW Recruitment 2017 Official notification before applying.
- Eligible applicants can click on the download application form.
- Now, fill up all the details in the DHFW GNM application form.
- Attach the required documents to complete the process of the application form.
- Send the application form before the last date to the mentioned address according to your gender and district.
The Senior Sister Tour,
Nursing Training School,
Baghajathin S.G Hospital,
We hope that the above information is useful and make the jobs search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Stay tuned with us i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to reach your goal.
WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment Notification 2017:
Candidates who are looking for Latest Government Jobs in WB. Here is a good news for those contenders now, WB State Health and Family Welfare released the recruitment notification as WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2017. Now, WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment for 13 ICTC Counselor, Technical Assistant for AES-JE, Counselor Male (RCH) and Other Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts on online before Last Date ie., 10-03-2017.
Job in WB State Health and Family Welfare is Secured and having full of benefits. So WB State Health & Family Welfare Recruitment a good opportunity for the candidates who have a dream and settle down. Please read tbelow-providedded information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for these job openings. Keep in touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2017:
|Organization Name||WB State Health & Family Welfare|
|Post Name(s)||ICTC Counselor and Other|
|Number of Vacancies||10 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
About WB State Health and Family Welfare:
The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. Public health, sanitat, on and hospitals are the exclusive responsibilities of the State.
State provides financial and managerial support for the basic health care support and infrastructural facilities at the rural level, while the State level super specialty Medical Colleges & Hospitals predominantly provides the ambulatory care services.
You Can Also See: Central Government Jobs
WB State Health and Family Welfare Vacancy Details:
Applicants who are interested in joining WB State Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2017 can check the below information which is updated in a detailed manner.
|Name of the post||No. of the post|
|Technical Assistant for AES-JE||01 Posts|
|Data Processing Assistant||01 Posts|
|ICTC Counselor||02 Posts|
|ICTC Lab Tech||05 Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||01 Posts|
|Block ASHA Facilitator||01 Posts|
|Counselor Male (RCH)||02 Posts|
Important Dates for WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-03-2017 at 04:00 PM.
WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Technical Assistant for AES-JE: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline, Diploma course in Computer Science from any recognized institution with minimum typing speed of 30 words/ minute & ability to type in Bengali
Data Processing Assistant: Graduation in any discipline, Non-computer Degree candidates must have Diploma/ certificate in Computer/ IT for minimum duration of 1 year from any recognized institution & well conversant with typing on computer
ICTC Counselor: Post Graduation Degree Diploma in Psychology/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Human Development/ Nursing
ICTC Lab Tech: Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc) with minimum 1-year experience after Graduation
Data Entry Operator: Graduation from any recognized university, 1-year Diploma/ certificate course in Computer Application from Government registered institution
Block ASHA Facilitator: Master’s Degree in Social Science/ Sociology/ Social Anthropology/ Social Work (MSW)/ Business Administration (MBA)/ Economics/ Rural Development/ Mass Communication
Age Limit for WB State Health and Family Welfare Jobs:
Age Limit for these Vacancies will be as follows
- Up to 40 years for Technical Assistant for AES-JE, ICTC Counselor, ICTC Lab Tech, Counselor Male (RCH)
- 20-40 years for Data Processing Assistant
- 40 years or less for Data Entry Operator
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government norms.
WB State Health and Family Welfare Jobs Application fee:
Applicants who had Registered for the WB State Health & Family Welfare Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 must Pay the Application fee through Demand Draft in favor of Chief Medical Officer of Health, Alipurduar.
General Applicants: Rs. 100/-
OBC/ Reserve Category Applicants: Rs. 50/-
WB State Health and Family Welfare Selection Procedure:
Candidate of WB State Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on organization rules. So candidates are advised to read the notification.
How To Apply For WB State Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the WB State Health & Family Welfare Official website www.wbcmo.gov.in
- Click on the Latest Recruitments/Openings
- Click on the required link.
- Now click on Advertisement to check the official notification.
- Carefully read the notification.
- Fill the mandatory details while filling up the online application form.
- Pay the application fee through Debit card/Credit Card/Internet Banking or Challan.
Click Here For Official Notification
Click Here For Apply
We are trying our best to make the job search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Stay tuned with us to reach your goal.