Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 WBSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card:
- 1.1 About WBSSC:
- 1.2 Details About WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Admit Card:
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card:
WBSSC has revealed a notification for the post of Assistant Teacher at vacant positions. A large number of vacancies were announced by the WBSSC, so the contestant those who are interested in the WBSSC Jobs 2017 they all have applied in the online mode of the application process. After the finalization of the registration process, the applicants are eagerly waiting for the release of WBSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2017. The West Bengal SSC has announced that the West Bengal SSC Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket 2017 will be uploaded in official website before 15 days from the date of examination. After releasing the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Admit Card 2017 candidates may visit the official website first. The candidates those who are attending for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam 2017 they need to carry their Hall Ticket to the examination hall. All the more related information are provided in the article below.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam details in the below article. The WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc. Candidates please keep patience regarding admit card because admit card will be declared very soon. We suggest the applicants check our website frequently for more updates on admit cards.
The West Bengal School Service Commission Act, 1997 (West Bengal Act IV 1997) enacted by Notification No. 936-L dated 1.4.1997 came into force with effect from 01.11.1997 for the purpose of recruitment of Assistant Teacher and Headmaster/ Headmistress in recognized Non-Government aided Schools in West Bengal and presently the recruitment processes are guided by the West Bengal School Service Commission (Selection of Persons for Appointment to the Post of Teacher) Rules, 2007.
Details About WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Central School Service Commission|
|Also Known As||WBSSSC, West Bengal SSC|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Selection Procedure For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
Selection will be based on the Written Examination, Academic Qualifications Including Professional Qualifications, and Personality Test. At while, the final selection of the candidate will make through Merit Marks. A separate merit list will be preparing by the WB School Service Commission on behalf of marks obtained by the candidates in written test.
Age Limit For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Eligibility For WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
Assistant Teacher (Physical Education):
- Senior Secondary (10+2) with at least 50% marks.
- Minimum Two Year Diploma/Certificate in Physical Education.
Assistant Teacher (Work Education):
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree.
- Degree or Diploma in respective work education.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Admit Card:
Applicants who are going to appear in WBSSC Assistant Teacher exam should download admit card from official website. The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to download WBSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card.
- Candidates who want to download Admit Cards 2017 must visit the official website www.westbengalssc.com
- Find the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Hall Ticket 2017 Link
- Now you have to login by Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Now your Hall Ticket 2017 will be displayed.
- Download and Save your Admit Card.
- Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of WBSSC and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding WBSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2017.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.