Recruitment Notification Highlights
Dear readers welcome to the page of WCL Recruitment Notification 2018. Recently Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) released the advertisement of WCL Recruitment Notification 2018 at the official web portal i.e, www.westerncoal.nic.in. Contenders who are interested and eligible they can apply for WCL Recruitment 2018. Here Candidates can get the full details about Latest WCL Jobs. Dear aspirants who are applied for this jobs prepare effectively by using previous papers it can help you to crack the exam easily to reach your goal.
WCL Recruitment 2018
Western Coalfields Limited is familiar with WCL. The official web portal for WCL i.e, www.westerncoal.nic.in. WCL has been conferred “Miniratna” status on 15th March’2007. The Company has contributed about 7.02% of the national coal production during 2015-16. It has mining operation spread over the states of Maharashtra (in Nagpur, Chandrapur & Yeotmal Districts) and Madhya Pradesh (in Betul and Chhindawara Districts). Now, WCL has recently released announced WCL Recruitment 2018 notifications to fill up Multiple vacant positions throughout the country in various Departments. Job searchers can apply for them according to their qualification and eligibility which are updated below in this post in a detailed manner. Aspirants who are interested in latest State Government Jobs and other Central Government Jobs Openings can now check them on our site.
A career notification has released by the Western Coalfields Limited. So all eligible and interested contenders can apply. Aspirants who are interested in Government Jobs they can apply for these posts. All candidates who are applying for theses posts are requested to read the WCL Recruitment Notification before going to apply. So that aspirant will get an idea about eligibility, application etc. Here we are providing information like Posts Details, Number of Vacancies, Age limit, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Age Relaxation, Applying link, Start Date, and last Date to apply etc. Nowadays there is a heavy competition for every Govt jobs so, candidates are advised to prepare a correct schedule and follow the timetable with the help of Previous Papers and Syllabus to perform well in the exam. Interested & Eligible candidates can grab this opportunity. And also aspirants can check the admit card for WCL recruitment.
About Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) is one of the eight Subsidiary Companies of Coal India Limited (CIL) which is under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. The Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 has its registered office at Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur–440001. WCL has been conferred “Miniratna” status on 15 March 2007. The Company has contributed about 6.7% of the national coal production during 2014-15. It has mining operation spread over the states of Maharashtra (in Nagpur, Chandrapur & Yeotmal Districts) and Madhya Pradesh (in Betul and Chhindawara Districts). The Company is a major source of supplies of coal to the industries located in Western India in the States of Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and also in Southern India in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, and Kerala. Large numbers of Power Houses under Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Punjab and Uttar Pradesh – Electricity Boards are major consumers of its coal along with cement, steel, chemical, fertilizer, paper and brick Industries in these states. Mr. Ranjan Mishra is the present Chairman-cum-Managing Director of Western Coalfields. The total production of the Western Coalfields limited stood at 41.15 MT during 2014-15 against 39.73 MT during 2013-14, an increase of 3.6%. The firm has set up three new coal projects of 7 MT per annum capacity during 2014-15 and has set a target to establish 10 new coal projects of 16.62 MT per annum capacity during 2015-16. The company has revised its target from 60 MT to 100 MT by end of 2020.
Details About WCL Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Western Coalfields Limited|
|Also Known As||WCL|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple Positions|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
WCL Post-Wise Details
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|1||Staff Nurse (Trainee)||60 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|2||Technician (Radiographer)||01 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|3||Technician (Pathological)||08 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|4||Audiometry Technician (Trainee)||01 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|5||Technician (Refraction/Optometry, Trainee))||01 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|6||Jr. Technician (ECG/EEG)||08 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|7||Physiotherapist (Trainee)||02 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
|8||Pharmacist (Trainee)||01 Posts||upcoming in 2018|
WCL Posts Education Qualification
Attentive Contenders can apply for WCL Recruitment 2018 for the following positions as per their Qualifications as follows
- Staff Nurse (Trainee): Candidates must have passed 10+2 plus “A” Grade Nursing Diploma/certificate from a recognized institute approved by the Government. After completion of one-year training, they will be placed in T& S Gr.C.
- Technician (Radiographer): Aspirants need to passed Diploma in respective Technology from an institute recognized by the Government. After completion of one-year training, they will be regulated in T& S Gr.C.
- Technician (Pathological): Contenders must have Diploma in respective Technology from an institute recognized by the Government. After completion of one-year training, they will be regulated in T& hopitalS Gr.C.
- Audiometry Technician (Trainee): Candidates must pass Higher Secondary (10+2)/ Intermediate Plus Diploma in Audiometry from Government recognized Institute only.
- Technician (Refraction/Optometry, Trainee): Candidates must pass Higher Secondary (10+2)/ Intermediate Plus Diploma in Audiometry from Government recognized Institute only.
- Jr. Technician (ECG/EEG): Aspirants must have Higher Secondary (10+2)/ Intermediate and 2 years experience certificate as ECG technician in a hospital under a cardiologist/physician or in a reputed nursing home having ECG certificate under cardiologists/physician.
- Aspirants must have Higher Secondary (10+2)/ Intermediate and 2 years experience certificate as ECG technician hospital under a Neurophysician/physician or in a reputed nursing home having ECG certificate under Neurophysician/physician.
- Physiotherapist (Trainee): Candidates must pass Diploma in Physiotherapy from Government recognized Institute(Mini 3 years course). After completion of one-year training, they will be regulated in T& S Gr.C.
- Pharmacist (Trainee): Contenders must pass Matriculate/ Diploma in Pharmacy ®isted with Pharmacy Council un der Pharmacy Act, 1948 with valid registration. After completion of one-year training, they will be regulated in T&S Gr.C.
WCL Vacancies Age Limit
Contenders can apply for the positions according to their Age limit As per WCL Rules
WCL Posts Age Relaxation
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
WCL Jobs Salary
Selected candidates for WCL Recruitment will be paid as per rules
WCL Openings Selection Procedure
The selection procedure will be decided by WCL depending upon the response received against the post. The Selection criteria can be by way of personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by personal interview. The decision of WCL will be final. E-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after “Offer of appointment” shall be issued.
How to Apply for WCL Recruitment 2018
- Eligible candidates who need to apply for these job openings may first log on to the official website of the organization that is www.westerncoal.nic.in.
- Now move your cursor and hit on “Careers” tab available in the menu bar of the home page.
- Press on the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
We are trying our best to make your search more simple and clear. If you get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we can clarify your doubts. Bookmark (Ctrl+D) and Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates about the WCL Recruitment Notifications.