Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Details About West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.2 West Bengal Police Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Important Dates for West Bengal Police Recruitment
- 1.4 West Bengal Police Recruitment Educational Qualifications
- 1.5 West Bengal Police Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 West Bengal Police Jobs Application fee
- 1.7 West Bengal Police Positions Salary
- 1.8 West Bengal Police Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How To Apply For West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017
- 1.10 Important Links
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has issued an employment notification on its official website www.westbengalforest.gov.in. As per officials, West Bengal invites applications for 259 Forest Guard Vacancies. So, interested and eligible Applicants can apply Online/offline for the West Bengal Police Forest Guard Vacancies 2017 from 21-04-2017 to 19-05-2017. West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 is the excellent opportunity for the Job Seekers who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in West Bengal. Applicants who are interested in Police Jobs they can go through this latest Recruitment.
To apply for the West Bengal Police Recruitment Job Seekers must finish the Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education recognized by the State Government. The Age limit of the applicants will be between 18 years to 32 years. We advise all the participants to check the official notification earlier than apply/register for these posts. Candidates can download the complete advertisement of West Bengal Police Positions 2017 from the below link.
All the applicants who are registered for this recruitment need to face a Written test, Personality test, Medical Test, Document Verification, and Interview. Candidates who are eligible can apply for these vacancies. Other details of West Bengal Police recruitment 2017 like Post details, application fee, age limit, education qualification, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and more can be found in this article. Keep regular touch with our website i.e, recruitmentsyllabus.com for other Recruitment Notification about Latest State Government Jobs In India.
Details About West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017
|Organization Name||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name(s)||Forest Guar|
|Number of Vacancies||259 Posts|
|Qualification||check below for qualification information|
|Salary||check below for salary information|
West Bengal Police Vacancy Details
Applicants who are fascinated in joining West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 can check the below info which is updated in an authentic manner
|S.No||Category Wise Posts||Total Vacancies|
|2||Ex-serviceman – UR||09|
Important Dates for West Bengal Police Recruitment
- Starting Date For Application form: Started
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19-05-2017
West Bengal Police Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Candidates who had below mentioned Educational Qualifications they can only eligible for these posts.
Contenders must complete the Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education recognized by the State Governments or the Central Government.
West Bengal Police Vacancies Age Limit
Age Limit for these jobs will be as follow.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years
Age relaxation applies to SC/ BC candidates as per the rules of the organization.
- SC/ST Applicants: 5 years
- OBC candidates: 3 years
West Bengal Police Jobs Application fee
Applicants of West Bengal Police Recruitment have to pay the examination fee through on-line by using Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking of any Bank.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 20/-
- General /OBC categories: Rs. 220/- and Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee)
West Bengal Police Positions Salary
The Salary for selected candidates will pay as per terms and conditions fo the organization.
Pay Scale: Rs.5,400 – Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1,900/- per month
West Bengal Police Selection Procedure
Applicants will be selected for these vacancies will be based on the following tests conducted by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board.
- Written test
- Personality test.
- Medical Test.
- Document Verification.
How To Apply For West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017
- Eligible and interested applicants visit the official website of West Bengal Police i.e, www.westbengalforest.gov.in.
- Search for the related Link to this recruitment notification and click on that link.
- Now Read the official notification pdf carefully to get an idea about West Bengal Police Recruitment.
- Click on application link.
- Fill the All Required details in the application form.
- Upload required documents.
- Pay the online application fee using credit/ debit card before the last Date 19-05-2017.
- Save the copy and take a print out of the application form for the examination reference.
We hope that the above information is useful and make the vacancy search more simple and clear If you can get any doubts you can leave a comment in the comment box so that we clarify your doubts. Stay tuned with us i.e, www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to reach your goal.