Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AAI Recruitment Notification 2018
- 1.1 About AAI
- 1.2 Brief Details About AAI Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 Airports Authority of India (AAI) Post-Wise Details
- 1.4 Airports Authority of India (AAI) Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.5 Airports Authority of India (AAI) Positions Age Relaxation
- 1.6 Airports Authority of India (AAI) Posts Qualification
- 1.7 Airports Authority of India (AAI) Jobs Salaries
- 1.8 Airports Authority of India (AAI) Openings Selection Procedure
- 1.9 How to Apply for Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2018
AAI Recruitment 2018: The Airport Authority of India (AAI) has come with a good news for the unemployment candidates. Every year the AAI has released a notification to fill up various vacant positions. All the job seekers who are interested in AAI Recruitment 2018 can refer this page and apply before the last date. From here all the candidates can easily refer Eligibility Criteria Details, Application Fee, Pay Scale and Steps to Register for AAI Jobs 2018. Airport Authority of India has updated multiple vacancies like ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices, Senior Assistant, Assistant Officer, junior executive, Junior Executive (Air Traffic control) and other posts. Job seekers who are looking for Central Government Jobs may apply for these AAI Jobs released under Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to these AAI various vacant post through the official website. Aspirants may also check official website i.e., www.aai.aero for more details regarding the AAI Recruitment 2018.
AAI Recruitment Notification 2018
Are you a Graduate or Engineering Graduate or Diploma candidate or ITI. Here is a great news for you. Yes, AAI is appealing all the dynamic and eligible candidates for AAI Recruitment 2018 through its Official Website. This is a good chance for the Graduates like B.Com. The ITI, Diploma and MBA candidates can also utilize these golden opportunities. This is also a wonderful opportunity for Engineers like Civil Engineering, EEE, ECE, Mechanical and other Branches of Engineering. And also you can check Airports Authority of India Syllabus through this page.
Everyone knows that the Airports Authority provides great salary package so aspirants don’t lose these valuable chance. Now, we provide Latest AAI Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2018 Notification. Eligibility Criteria such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit is also given in a clear way. We also provide the details about the Selection Procedure, Salary Details, How to Appy, in the below article. Before applying the AAI Recruitment applicants must check this page for complete and clear details about AAI Recruitment. And also you can check Airports Authority of India Previous Papers through this page.
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure the safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.
Brief Details About AAI Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Also Known As||AAI|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Last Date||Upcoming 2018|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Post-Wise Details
In the below table you can find the name of the vacant post, the number of posts and also last date for applying.
|Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|Junior Executive (Air Traffic control)||400 posts||Upcoming 2018|
|ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices||682 Posts||Upcoming 2018|
|junior executive||220 posts||Upcoming 2018|
|Senior Assistant||05 posts||Upcoming 2018|
|Assistant Officer||04 posts||Upcoming 2018|
|Locum Doctor||–||Upcoming 2018|
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Vacancies Age Limit
Candidates can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit given in the below section:
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic control): Maximum Age Limit is 27 years.
- ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices: minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years.
- Junior executive: Maximum Age Limit is 27 years.
- Senior Assistant: minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Assistant Officer: minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- Locum Doctor: The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Airport Authority of India (AAI) organization.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Positions Age Relaxation
Applicants will get age relaxation as follows:
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Posts Qualification
Interested aspirants can apply for the following positions as per their Qualifications:
Junior Executive (Air Traffic control): degree three year in science (B.Sc.) with Physics and mathematics from recognized university with minimum 60% marks OR full time regular Bachelor degree in Engineering / Technology (BE / B.Tech.) in the discipline of Electronics engineering / Telecommunication engineering / electrical engineering with specification on electronics with minimum 60% marks.
ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices: ITI In Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Wireless/ Fitter/ Wireman or Diploma in Electrical/ Civil/ Fire/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Communication or BE/ B.Tech In IT/ CSE/ Civil/ Electrical/ Fire/ Automobile/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Communication or B.Com/ MBA/ B.Sc in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Operation/ Research/ Economics.
Junior executive: Refer Notification.
Senior Assistant: Candidates should have graduated and should have the typing speed of 80 words per minute / 40 words per minute / LLB.
Assistant Officer: Candidates should have graduated and should have the typing speed of 40 words per minute with computer knowledge.
Locum Doctor: Candidates should have possessed MBBS preferably with Post Graduate in General Medicine, Auiation Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery or Orthopedics.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Jobs Salaries
Selected Applicants can check they pay scale on the below steps:
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic control): Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/- Per Month
- ITI/ Diploma/ Graduate Apprentices: Rs 6000 to 7500 Per Month
- Junior executive: Rs.13,400 – 30,500/- Per Month
- Senior Assistant: Rs 14,500 – 33,500/- Per Month
- Assistant Officer: Rs 13,400 – 30,500/- Per Month
- Locum Doctor: Rs.2,000 for first six hours and Rs.250 for every additional hour beyond six hours.
Airports Authority of India (AAI) Openings Selection Procedure
The selection process will be based on the following steps:
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
And also you can check Airports Authority of India Admit Cards.
How to Apply for Airports Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment 2018
The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to apply for AAI Recruitment 2018.
- First of all, candidates may visit official site www.aai.aero.
- Press on the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of AAI and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding AAI Recruitment Notification 2018.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided on this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.