Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Allahabad High Court RO Admit Card:
- 1.1 About Allahabad High Court:
- 1.2 Details About Allahabad High Court RO Admit Card:
- 1.3 Allahabad High Court RO Exam Pattern:
- 1.4 Selection Procedure For Allahabad High Court RO:
- 1.5 Age Limit For Allahabad High Court RO:
- 1.6 Education Qualification For Allahabad High Court RO:
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria For Allahabad High Court RO:
- 1.8 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.9 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.10 Steps To Download Allahabad High Court RO Admit Card:
Allahabad High Court RO Admit Card:
Allahabad High Court newly released an employment notification for Review Officer post and conducting Allahabad High court Review Officer exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for Allahabad High court Review Officer Recruitment 2017 may download their Allahabad High court RO Admit Card 2017. Allahabad High court Review Officer Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Now the recruitment board will go to conduct the online examination to select qualified aspirants for mains exam.
You Can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Allahabad High court Review Officer Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Allahabad High court Review Officer Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. The IDBI Executive Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
About Allahabad High Court:
Allahabad High Court RO: The Allahabad High Court or the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad is a high court based in Allahabad that has jurisdiction over the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1869, making it one of the first high courts to be established in India.Allahabad became the seat of Government of North-Western Provinces and a High Court was established in 1834 but was shifted to Agra within a year. In 1868 it shifted back to Allahabad. The former High Court was located at the Accountant General’s office at the University of Allahabad complex.
Details About Allahabad High Court RO Admit Card:
|Name of Organization||High Court of Judicature at Allahabad|
|Name of the Examination||Review Officer|
|Name of the Post||Review Officer|
|Total No. of Posts||343 vacancies|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Allahabad High Court RO Exam Pattern:
- There will be Objective type test comprising of 150 Questions on
- OMR Answer sheet.
- The written exam will be of Maximum 150 marks.
- Total time duration of written exam will be 2 Hours.
- Candidates who have cleared the Stage 1 will be forward to the second stage. In Stage, two Candidates must attempt the Computer Knowledge test. Computer Test shall be held at Allahabad which shall be of 15 minutes duration with maximum 50 marks.
Selection Procedure For Allahabad High Court RO:
Age Limit For Allahabad High Court RO:
- Minimum age 21 Years
- Maximum age 35 Years
- Age Relaxation extra as per Allahabad High Court Recruitment rules.
Education Qualification For Allahabad High Court RO:
Candidate, who passed Degree standard from a recognized board or university, can apply for this post.
Eligibility Criteria For Allahabad High Court RO:
- Bachelor Degree in any stream in any recognized university in India.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer
- CCC Candidates also Eligible
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download Allahabad High Court RO Admit Card:
- You need to visit the official website, the link is given below.
- Look for Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017.
- Click on that link.
- Provide your credentials.
- Click login button.
- Your Allahabad High Court Review Officer Hall Ticket 2017 will open.
- Download Allahabad HC RO Admit Card 2016.
- Take a print out and keep in mind to carry along with you while
- going for the exam.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.