AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation Engineers Syllabus 2017 is available here to download. Candidates who have applied for the AP Boilers Department can get the Syllabus for Boiler Operation Engineers Posts. Candidates can Check the AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation Engineers Syllabus & Test Pattern before the Examination.
Recruitment Notification Highlights
AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation Engineers Syllabus 2017:
Great news for the candidates who are attending for the AP Boiler Department Boiler Operator Engineers exam. We have updated the syllabus and test pattern here. Candidates who are searching for the Border Security Force Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector Syllabus can check here. Before going to exam candidates should know about the syllabus. Syllabus is an outline of the topics to be covered in your examination. By preparing these syllabus aspirants may attend the examination easily. From last ten years onwards, there is a huge competition for the Government jobs. A yearly number of candidates are applying for Government exams and preparing for them. Scroll down to see Border Security Force Head Constable & Assistant Sub Inspector syllabus and start your preparation.
AP Boilers Department Boiler Syllabus 2017 is available here to download in this page. The applicants AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation Engineers Examination can download the Andhra Pradesh BOE Syllabus. Aspirants can get the complete AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation Engineers Syllabus, Test pattern and also Previous Year question papers on this website.
Dear readers, the OPTCL Management Trainee & Jr Management syllabus, and exam pattern provided here just for Knowledge purpose only. Sometimes companies may change their syllabus and exam pattern. So Please check official company website for the latest syllabus.
AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation Engineers Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation Engineers Previous Papers in our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
AP Boilers Department Company Profile:
In 1923 boilers Act was promulgated in the undivided India. To enacted of the Act, a Boiler Directorate was established in Kolkata in 1924. After partition in 1947, that department
transferred to East Pakistan and worked as boiler Directorate. At the time of administrative reformation in 1961, the department became an attached office under the Ministry of Industries and commerce. Till to date, this office has been working as an attached office of the Ministry of Industries.
AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation EngineersTest Pattern:
AP Boilers Department Boiler Operation Engineers Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Boiler Operation Engineers post will consist of questions from 2 sections, which are Written Exam and Viva Voice. An exam would be conducted for 400 marks. Each topic in the Operator Engineers Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks|
|1.||Written Exam||BOILER I||100|
Andhra Pradesh BOE Examination Syllabus for BOE Posts:
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them.
- Periodical cleaning, Methods used for prevention of scale or other deposits on heating
- surfaces and certain PH value in the feed water.
- Significance and principal appliances in use for the prevention of smoke and the description
- of the principal mechanical stokers, pulverizes, gas, oil and pulverized fuel systems in use.
- Procedure to be adopted in putting an economizer out of commission while the boiler is on steam.
- Precautions to be taken for starting a boiler and economizer from cold or from banked fire
- Materials used in Boiler components and piping
- Methods adopted for the achievement of fuel economy and the use of various instruments used in a Boiler House.
- Detect defects in boilers and state the means and methods of rectifying them
- Prepare a working sketch.
- Prepare a working sketch and drawing of boilers and boiler mounting or parts thereof.
- Quantities as well as, Weights
- Also, Principal types of steam boilers used on land & Different types of boilers employed.
- Data & Formulae supplied
- Direct stress, the torsional stress and the bending stress in round bars and shafts.
- Further, Calculate the safe working pressure for any part of a boiler by the Indian Boiler Regulations.
- Working as well as Management of steam boilers
- Also, Bending stress in rectangular bars and levers with given load
- Use and purpose of various valves, cocks, mountings, fitting as well as, other safety devices
- Superheaters and economizers
- Description and explanation of the functions of feed pumps,
- feed water filters and softeners,
- forced draught,
- feed regulators,
- feed injectors,
- Automatic draught control devices.
- steam accumulators,
- induced draught,
- feed heaters, air heaters, calories,
- Calculate the overall efficiency of boiler plant.
- Jet and surface condensation, reheating and the working of steam expansion.
- Consumption of coal and water and quantity of steam that may be generated from a given heating surface.
- Fact relating to combustion, heat and steam.
- General methods employed in laying the foundation for boilers and chimneys and the suitable area and height of chimneys promote efficient combustion.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.