Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 AP POLYCET Answer Key 2017
- 1.1 Download CEEP Answer Keys For Set A, B, C, D
- 1.2 Details About AP POLYCET Exam
- 1.3 AP Polycet (CEEP) 2017 Exam Question Paper Solution
- 1.4 AP POLYCET Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Important Dates
- 1.6 AP POLYCET Answer Key 2017 Calculating Marks
- 1.7 AP POLYCET Cut Off Marks
- 1.8 Steps to Download the AP POLYCET Answer key 2017
AP POLYCET Answer Key 2017
The State Board of Technical Education and Training has released the AP POLYCET Answer Key 2017. Download CEEP Answer Keys For Set A, B, C, D. The Board successfully conducted the AP POLYCET Exam 2017 on 28th April 2017 at various exam centers in the Andhra Pradesh State. A huge number of students who had completed their 10th class applied and appeared for the AP POLYCET examination. After completion of the Exam, all the students are eagerly searching for the AP POLYCET Answer Key 2017. The official board released the AP POLYCET Answer Key 2017 on the official website.
Every Year Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training organize the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET) Exam. Like this year also board conduct the AP POLYCET Exam on April 28th, 2017. A huge number of candidates had appeared for the exam and all are waiting for the AP POLYCET Results. For the help of students, the board released the Answer Key to estimate their Marks.
To download of AP POLYCET Answer Key students must follow the below given steps carefully. Candidates who want to download CEEP Answer Keys For Set A, B, C, D can log on to the official web portal the of the organization that is polycetap.nic.in. With the help of Answer key candidates can check their correct answer and identify the mistake.
Download CEEP Answer Keys For Set A, B, C, D
The total AP POLYCET Examination is conducted for three parts that are Section A, Section B and Section C on the subjects of mathematics, physics & chemistry for 120 marks in the duration of 2 hours. All the students who have appeared in the AP POLYCET Exam 2017 can check Answer Keys to estimate their performance. Candidates can download POLYCET Answer Key 2017 by set wise SET A, SET B, SET C, SET D.
- Section-A 01 to 60 Questions Mathematics
- Section-B 61 to 90 Questions Physics
- Section-C 91 to 120 Questions Chemistry.
Details About AP POLYCET Exam
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET)|
AP Polycet (CEEP) 2017 Exam Question Paper Solution
Students who have appeared for the Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2017 will be accessible to check their POLYCET Exam Answer Key and Question Paper Solutions on this site. The AP POLYCET Exam was held in the month of April 28th, 2017. Many of the candidates who are interested in Diploma Course and waiting for the admission have appeared for the examination. All the students are eagerly searching for the AP POLYCET Answer Key 2017. In the below section we have given the direct link to download the AP Polycet (CEEP) 2017 Exam Question Paper Solution. AP POLYCET Result will be announced on May 10th 2017.
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern
- The Exam Paper will be in Telugu, English, and Urdu Languages.
- CEEP Exam will have only one question paper.
- There are no negative marks for incorrect Answer.
- Each Question carries One Mark.
|Online Application Ends||13-April-2017|
|Exam Held On||28-April-2017|
|Announcement Of Answer Key||Available|
|Announcement Of Results||10th May 2017|
AP POLYCET Answer Key 2017 Calculating Marks
- +1 Mark for the correct answer
- 0 Mark for incorrect answer
- 0 Mark for unmarked question
AP POLYCET Cut Off Marks
Students can check their AP POLYCET Cut Off Marks for all categories here. Cut Off Marks decides whether students qualified or not. Therefore candidates who had written the AP POLYCET Exam on the exam date can check the CEEP Cut Off Marks. Students who got the minimum qualifying mark will be eligible to get a seat in the college.
- Cut off is set as 30%, which is 36 marks out of 120.
- SC and ST candidates will be awarded rank irrespective of having scored 30% marks in entrance exam.
Steps to Download the AP POLYCET Answer key 2017
- Visit the official website i.e. polycetap.nic.in
- The home page will have appeared on the screen
- On the home page search for AP POLYCET Answer key 2017.
- Click on the link and download the Answer Key in pdf file.
- Finally, verify your answers with the Key and guess your result.
- Save the file for future reference.
For more clear and complete information candidates can always visit our site as we update it often. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. You can comment below if you have any doubts about this post.