Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 About APPSC:
- 1.2 APPSC Technical Assistant Vacancy Details:
- 1.3 APPSC Technical Assistant Eligible Criteria:
- 1.4 APPSC Technical Assistant Education Qualification:
- 1.5 APPSC Technical Assistant Age Limit:
- 1.6 APPSC Technical Assitant Selection Process:
- 1.7 APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment Important Dates:
- 1.8 APPSC Technical Assistant Application Fee:
- 1.9 APPSC Technical Assistant Exam Pattern in AP Mining Subordinate Service:
- 1.10 APPSC Technical Assistant Syllabus:
- 1.11 APPSC Technical Assistant Syllabus – General Studies & Mental Ability:
- 1.12 Paper I
- 1.13 APPSC Technical Assistant in A.P. Mining Sub-Ordinate Service Syllabus – Geology:
- 1.14 Paper II
- 1.15 Part – I
- 1.16 Part – II
- 1.17 Part – III
- 1.18 Part – IV
- 1.19 How To Apply APPSC Technical Assistant Job 2017:
APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017:
Andhra Pradesh PSC announced latest recruitment notification for 36 Technical Assistant in A.P. Mining Subordinate Service. Candidates who are searching for the APPSC Technical Assitant Jobs here it is the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these APPSC Technical Assistant jobs. Aspirants can submit their application before the due date with the help of details given below. It is good chance for them to get a government job and start their career. Before applying for the post you can check all the details given below. There is a huge demand for Andhra Pradesh PSC Technical Assistant Jobs. Candidates who are Searching for Latest Government Jobs in AP Can Register Online for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017. Candidates who’re looking for Andhra Pradesh PSC Technical Assistant job here we are providing important information like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Procedure, Application Fee from this page. Eligible candidates can apply online through official website.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. Later in 1956, APPSC was formed by merging the Andhra and Hyderabad Public Service Commissions. On the eve of the formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member. Hence, A.P. Public Service Commission was constituted with a Chairman and 3 Members. With increasing workload, Government enhanced the strength of the Commission to Chairman and 5 Members in the year 1981 and later to Chairman and 7 Members in the year 1983. The government again reviewed the strength in 1994 and enhanced it to Chairman and 9 Members. This is the present strength also.
APPSC Technical Assistant Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Available Post||Technical Assistant|
|Total Number of Posts||36 Vacancies|
|Apply Procedure||Online Application Form|
|Apply Online End Date||–|
|APPSC Official Website||www.psc.ap.gov.in|
You Can Also Check:
APPSC Technical Assistant Eligible Criteria:
APPSC Technical Assistant Education Qualification:
- Aspirants must have qualified the B.Sc Degree (Geology) from an authorized University/ Institution.
- For more information, you can download the APPSC Notification 2017 from authorized portal.
APPSC Technical Assistant Age Limit:
- Candidate age must be above than 18 years and should be less than 42 years to be eligible for Andhra Pradesh PSC Technical Assistant Vacancy.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the candidates up to 05 years for SC (Schedule Class)/ ST (Schedule Tribe) and BCs & Other relaxation as per the advertisement.
APPSC Technical Assitant Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates for the 36 APPSC Technical Assistant Vacancy will be done on the basis of below rounds which will be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Screening Test
- Main Examination
- Computer Based Test
- Mock Test
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
APPSC Technical Assistant Recruitment Important Dates:
|APPSC Events||Important Date|
|Initial Date To Apply Online||23-12-2016|
|Final Date To Apply For the first Step of Application Form||22-01-2017|
|APPSC Examination Date||02-03-2017 FN & AN|
APPSC Technical Assistant Application Fee:
- The application fee is Rs. 330/- (Rs, 250/- for application processing fee and Rs. 80/- for examination fee) for
General/ OBC categories
- Those aspirants are from SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men communities they don’t need to pay anything.
- You can deposit the application fee via online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.
APPSC Technical Assistant Exam Pattern in AP Mining Subordinate Service:
|S. No||Exam Type||Exam Paper||Subject Name||Max Marks||No. of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
|2.||Paper II||Geology||150 Marks||150 Questions||150 Minutes|
APPSC Technical Assistant Syllabus:
APPSC Technical Assistant Syllabus – General Studies & Mental Ability:
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life Current developments in science, technology, and information technology
- History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
- Geography of India with focus on A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/ problems, including
1. Loss of capital city challenges in building a new capital and it’s Financial implications.
2. Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
3. Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
4. Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
5. Implications for financial resources of state government.
6. Task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
7. Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
8. The impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
9. AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
APPSC Technical Assistant in A.P. Mining Sub-Ordinate Service Syllabus – Geology:
Part – I
- General Geology
- Structural and field Geology
Part – II
- Economic Geology
Part – III
- Igneous Petrology
- Sedimentary Petrology
- Metamorphic Petrology
Part – IV
- Stratigraphy and Geology of India
How To Apply APPSC Technical Assistant Job 2017:
- First of all, candidates will have to browse the official website
- Then check out the APPSC Job Notification 217 section and find out the 36 Technical Assistant notice.
- Open the notification and have a look at the eligibility criteria information.
- Now click on the APPSC Technical Assistant Apply Online
- Enter the each and every detail on the application form and attach the photocopies of the related certificates.
- Now upload the photograph/ signature and submit the application charges.
- Get the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
We are providing complete details about APPSC Technical Assistant 2017 recruitment on our website recruitment syllabus You can find here complete information about APPSC Technical Assistant. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in Andhra Pradesh this is a golden opportunity don’t miss use this opportunity. Candidates are advised to visit and bookmark this page for recent updates and much more information about APPSC Technical Assistant 2017 requirement.