Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 Assam PSC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.1 Brief Information About Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 | Asst Engineer (Civil) And Factory Inspector Job Vacancies Details:
- 1.2 About Assam PSC:
- 1.3 Assam PSC Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
- 1.4 Assam PSC Educational Qualification Details:
- 1.5 Assam PSC Age Limit:
- 1.6 Assam PSC Pay Scale:
- 1.7 Assam PSC Selection Procedure:
- 1.8 How To Apply For Assam PSC Recruitment 2017:
- 1.9 Postal Address:
Assam PSC Recruitment 2017:
Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification For 56 Asst Engineer (Civil) And Factory Inspector Vacancies is available here. Assam Public Service Commission invites the applications from eligible candidates. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Recruitment at Assam PSC they can utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by APSC. Assam Public Service Commission announced the notification for 56 Asst Engineer (Civil) And Factory Inspector Vacancies. Aspirants who have completed graduation in Engineering or Technology for Inspector and Degree In Civil Engineering from recognized university for AE post are eligible to apply this Assam PSC Recruitment 2017. Job hunters are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the Assam PSC Application Form before the last date that is 06.04.2017. Candidate’s age For Inspector Post 23 to 43 Years and for Assistant Engineer Post 21 to 43 Years for Assam Public Service Commission.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 Notification has been released on its official website. Candidates who are waiting to apply for Assam Government Jobs can use this golden opportunity. Eligible Candidates can download the application through official website www.apsc.nic.in. Further detailed information regarding education qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply for Assam Public Service Commission is mentioned below section. Before applying the post candidates are advised to check official notification before applying for the Vacancy. Aspirants also get latest Previous Papers on our site.
Brief Information About Assam PSC Recruitment 2017 | Asst Engineer (Civil) And Factory Inspector Job Vacancies Details:
|Name Of The Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Shortly Known As||APSC|
|Post Name(s)||Asst Engineer (Civil) & Factory Inspector|
|Number Of Vacancies||56|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||6th April 2017|
About Assam PSC:
The Assam Public Service Commission came into existence on Ist April 1937 in accordance with the provision of the Govt. of India Act, 1935 with Mr. James Hezelett, a retired ICS officer from London, as its first Chairman. Till framing a new regulation in 1951, five more officers mostly retired ICS officer, held the office of the Chairman for the different period after Mr. James Hezelett.
On India becoming Republic, the regulations of the Commission were framed by the Governor of Assam in an exercise of the powers conferred by Article 318 of the Constitution of India and the same came into force w.e.f. Ist September 1951. Also in the same year, the Assam Public Service Commission (Limitation of Functions) Regulation was promulgated in the exercise of the powers conferred by the provision of clause II of Article 320 of the Constitution.
You Can Also Check:
Assam PSC Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
Check the below table for Assam PSC Recruitment Post-Wise Details:
|S.No||Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts|
|1||Inspector of Factories||2 Posts|
|2||Assistant Engineer||54 Posts|
Assam PSC Educational Qualification Details:
- Candidates, who are applying for the positions of Inspector, must be graduated in Engineering or Technology from recognized University or Institutions.
- For AE post, the candidates are eligible, who have Degree In Civil Engineering from recognized university.
Assam PSC Age Limit:
- For Inspector Post: 23 to 43 Years
- For Assistant Engineer Post: 21 to 43 Years
Assam PSC Pay Scale:
The Assam PSC offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post. Basic pay scale is Rs.
12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Assam PSC Selection Procedure:
Selection of the candidates will be based on the below steps:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
How To Apply For Assam PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates, first of all, visit the official site www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click on the Assam PSC Notification.
- Select the desired post and apply Online.
- Submit the APSC application fee and submit the filled application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for future use.
- Send the application form to the below-mentioned address.
To Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission Jawahar Nagar, Khanapara, Guwahati – 22.
Visit the official website Here
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information.
Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website
www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.