Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BEL Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.1 About Bharat Electronics Limited:
- 1.2 Brief Details About BEL Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.3 Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Vacancy Details
- 1.4 Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Posts Qualification
- 1.5 Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Vacancies Age Limit
- 1.6 Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Jobs Salary
- 1.7 Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Posts Age Relaxation
- 1.8 Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Openings Selection Procedure
- 1.9 Procedure To Apply For Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018-2019
- 1.10 Documents Required To Apply For BEL Jobs 2018-2019
Welcome to the page of BEL Recruitment 2018-2019. The Bharat Electronics Limited was shortly known as BEL. The higher authorities of BEL had recently announced notifications to fill up Multiple vacant positions throughout the country and invites applicants for the various posts like Engineer, Deputy Manager (E-IV), Junior Translator, Deputy General Manager, Fire Guard(Havildar), Probationary Engineer (Optics) and more posts. Interested and eligible candidates should apply for the BEL Latest Jobs 2018-2019 without any delay. Through this article, we had provided complete information about the BEL Recruitment Notification 2018-2019 like selection process, salary details, age limit, education qualification, vacancy details, and process to apply for the BEL Advertisement 2018-2019. So candidates can go through the entire article and capture all valuable data about the BEL Recruitment Notification 2018-2019.
BEL Recruitment 2018-2019
The aspirants who are excited to do jobs and make their career in BEL, they should bookmark this page for further open jobs, vacancies in the company. Seekers who are eager to join a public sector they can apply for this job vacancies. We design this BEL Recruitment 2018-2019 page to announce all latest and upcoming job alert so interested candidates may pay attention. Aspirants can also go through the official website i.e, www.bel-india.com. check the below article to get complete details of BEL jobs.
All eligible candidates can apply for BEL Recruitment 2018-2019 through online mode on or before the end date. There is a heavy competition for these vacancy positions. So all the job seekers should utilize this golden opportunity by applying for the BEL Recruitment 2018-2019 We are desired to aspirants for subscribing our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com to get State government jobs and Central government jobs openings.
NOTE: BEL recruitment 2018-2019 will be a valuable chance for the job searchers. Bharat Electronics Limited is India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company. Aspirants are advised to read BEL original job notification before applying for the Latest BEL Jobs 2018-2019.
About Bharat Electronics Limited:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defense company with about nine factories and few regional offices in India. It is owned by the Indian Government and primarily manufactures advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces. BEL is one of nine PSUs under the Ministry of Defence of India. It has been accorded Navratna status by the Government of India. U On 1 April 2016, BEL’s order book was estimated to be around Rs.300 billion. BEL Optronic Devices Ltd. is a subsidiary company of BEL and is a public sector undertaking (PSU) of the Government of India. It was founded in 1990 with the aim of conducting research, development, and manufacture of image intensifier tubes and associated high voltage power supply units for use in military, security and commercial systems. The company is headquartered in Pune and earned aggregated revenue of ₹516 million (US$7.7 million) during the fiscal year 2007.
Brief Details About BEL Recruitment 2018-2019
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Also Known As||BEL|
|Post Names||Engineer, Deputy Manager (E-IV), Junior Translator, Deputy General Manager, Fire Guard(Havildar), Probationary Engineer (Optics) and Other|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Vacancy Details
In the below table you can find the name of the vacant post, the number of posts and also last date for applying.
|Name Of The Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|Contract Engineers (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||06 Posts||upcoming 2018-2019|
|Contract Engineer (Mechanical Electronics & Electrical)||90 Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Fire Guard (Havildar)||03Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Probationary Engineer (Optics)||02Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Electronics Engineer||06 Posts||upcoming in 2018-2019|
|Graduate Engineers||Various||upcoming in 2018-2019|
|Deputy Manager (E-IV)||03 Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Senior Engineer (E-III)||02 Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Contract Engineer – Computer Science||01 Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Contract Engineers (Civil Engineering)||01 Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Junior Translator (Official Language)||01 Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Inquiry Officers||Various||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Junior Security Supervisor||04 Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Deputy General Manager||03 Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Security Guard (Havildar)||06 Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Contract Engineer (Software Testing) / Contract Engineer (Software Java) / Contract Engineer (Software C++/ C#)||20 Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
|Probationary Engineer||66 Posts||Upcoming 2018-2019|
You Can Also See:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Posts Qualification
Interested aspirants can apply for the following positions as per their Qualifications:
Contract Engineers: First class for General & OBC candidates and Pass class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE/ B.Tech in their respective Stream from a recognized University / Institution.
Probationary Engineer (Optics): M.Sc (Tech) in Engineering Physics (Photonics) / M.Tech (Applied Optics) or equivalent qualification in any recognized university or AICTE approved institution with First Class for GEN/OBC and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Electronics Engineer: Full time B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication from recognized institution/University with First Class for GEN/OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Graduate Engineers: Candidates should have passed BE / B. Tech in their respective branches from a recognized University / Institution.
Deputy Manager (E-IV): Full time B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Science/ Information Technology / Computer Technology/ Electronics/Electronics& Communication/Electrical and Electronics from any AICTE approved institution/University with First Class for GEN/OBC candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Senior Engineer (E-III): Full-time M.E. / M.TECH. with specialization in RF/ Microwave Engineering from a reputed college with aggregate Pass Class for ST candidate or Full-time BE/B.Tech with specialization in Civil Engineering from a reputed college with aggregate Pass Class for ST candidates.
Junior Translator (Official Language): Masters degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level/equivalent in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at Degree level/Masters Degree in any subject with English Medium and Hindi as a subject at the Degree level.
Inquiry Officers: Degree in Engineering from a Recognized University, preferably in Electronics /Mechanical Discipline. Candidates having Master Degree and other Professional qualification like Degree in Law, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations, HR, Finance, Labour, and Administrative Law will be given preference.
Junior Security Supervisor/ Fire Guard (Havildar) / Security Guard (Havildar): SSLC (Pass).Minimum 15 years of service in the Army (preferably Artillery, Armoured Corps or Infantry). Registration in District Sainik Welfare Board is essential. Candidates should have an Exemplary record and medical category should be AYE or Shape 1.
Deputy General Manager: Full time BE/ B.Tech/ B.Arch/ M.E/ M.Tech course from reputed Institute/university. First Class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD candidates. The method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be attached.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Vacancies Age Limit
Candidates can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit given in the below section:
- Contract Engineers: 25 years
- Probationary Engineer (Optics): 25 years
- Graduate Engineers: 25 years
- Deputy Manager (E-IV): 33 years
- Senior Engineer (E-III): 37 years
- Junior Translator (Official Language): 30 years
- Inquiry Officers: Not be more than 65 years
- Junior Security Supervisor/ Fire Guard (Havildar) / Security Guard (Havildar): 50/40/40 years
- Deputy General Manager: 46 years
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Jobs Salary
Selected Applicants can check they pay scale in the below steps:
- Contract Engineers: Rs.18,000/- per month.
- Probationary Engineer (Optics): Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500 per month.
- Fire Guard (Havildar): WG-III/CP-III: 8330 – 3% -22000 + admissible allowances
- Probationary Engineer (Optics): Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500 per month.
- Electronics Engineer: Rs.21,000/- per month.
- Graduate Engineers: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500 per month.
- Deputy Manager (E-IV): Rs. 24900- to Rs 50500 per month.
- Senior Engineer (E-III): Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500 per month.
- Junior Translator (Official Language): Wage Group VII / Career Path-VI ₹ 10050 – 3% – 25450/- + admissible allowances.
- Inquiry Officers: As per company Norms.
- Deputy General Manager: Rs.32,900/- to Rs.58,000 per month.
- Junior Security Supervisor: WG VII/CP-V ₹ 10050 – 3% – 25450 + admissible allowances
- Security Guard (Havildar): WG-III/CP-III ₹ 8330 – 3% -22000 + admissible allowances.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Posts Age Relaxation
Applicants will get age relaxation as follows:
- For SC/ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC candidates: 3 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Openings Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidate for BEL jobs will purely depend on the performance of the candidate.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
You can Also Check:
Procedure To Apply For Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018-2019
The Aspirant may follow as mentioned instructions to apply for BEL Recruitment 2018-2019.
- Go to the official site of Bharat Electronics Limited at www.bel-india.com.
- Bring your Cursor on “Careers>Recruitment-Advertisements” Category Located in the top menu of this page; Click on it.
- You will find Recruitment for the posts.
- Fill the details asked on the application form such as personal, qualification and experience details.
- Click on the for online payment of application fee and an image will appear on the screen
- Make the payment of Rs- 500 through online mode or through any SBI branch
- Candidates need to send the application form along with their documents to the following address. (Manager (HR/T&BS), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013, on or before the last date.)
- Take a copy of the application form for further reference.
Documents Required To Apply For BEL Jobs 2018-2019
Some important documents will be required for the candidates as given in the following.
- SSLC/ Matriculation Certificate (as proof of date of birth)
- All Semester wise/ year wise marks cards of Diploma and/ Or Graduation marks cards
- Diploma and/ Or Graduation Certificate
Caste/ Disability certificate in case of SC/ ST/ PWD (if applicable, strictly in the prescribed format
- Bank Challan (Original Depositor’s Copy) or Online Payment Receipt (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate (if applicable)
- Experience Certificates from previous employers/ Appointment letter in case of the present employer.
BEL Recruitment 2018-2019 Notification (We will provide exact notification on this page after official declaration)
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of BEL and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding BEL Recruitment 2018-2019.
This page provides complete and clear information about BEL Recruitment 2018-2019, which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided on this page is useful for all job seekers. Keep checking our website Recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates. Thank you.