- 1 Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Syllabus 2017:
- 1.1 Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Papers Pdf Download:
- 1.2 BSSC Company Profile:
- 1.3 Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Test Pattern:
- 1.4 BSSC Municipal Manager Syllabus – General Science:
- 1.5 BSSC Manager Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- 1.6 Bihar SSSC Municipal Manager Syllabus – Mental Ability:
- 1.7 Bihar SSSC Manager Syllabus for General Studies:
- 1.8 BSSC Syllabus for Indian History, Culture & Geography:
Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Syllabus, Test Pattern details are available here to download. Candidates who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the BSSC. Moreover, BSSC is welcoming the applications for the Municipal Manager Posts. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the aspirants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Syllabus 2017:
Candidates who are searching for the BSSC Municipal Manager Syllabus 2017 here is the right place to get the complete and clear details for BSSC Municipal Manager Exam. The Applicants of Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Exam has to start their examination preparation as soon as possible. Because there will be a high competition for these type of Bihar Staff Selection Commission Exam. To participate in the BSSC Municipal Manager Exam, you need a proper preparation plan.
Here you can get the Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Syllabus and Test Pattern. Applicants can also get the Previous year Question Papers on this Page.Check the Complete Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Syllabus, Test Pattern and also Previous Papers from the below Sections. And also you can check Bihar PSC Civil Judge Admit Card on this page.
Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Papers Pdf Download:
Here we have updated Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Previous Papers in our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com. Previous Papers may help you to clear the exam more easily and get the good score.
BSSC Company Profile:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It also has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
You can also see: BSSC Previous papers – Bihar SSC Stenographer Previous Papers
Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Test Pattern:
Bihar SSC Municipal Manager Test Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Municipal Manager post will consist of questions from 3 sections, which are Bihar SSC Municipal Manager, Indian History, Culture, besides Geography with special reference to Bihar, General Studies, Indian History, Culture as well as Geography with special reference to Bihar, Indian Polity as well as Indian Economy, General Mental Ability. An exam would be conducted for 70 marks. Each topic in the Municipal Manager Exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|1||(i) Public Administration Organisation
Behaviour as well as Personal Management
|(ii) Indian History, Culture, besides
Geography with special reference to Bihar
|2||(i) General Studies|
|(ii) Indian History, Culture as well
as Geography with special reference to Bihar
|3||(i) Indian Polity as well as Indian
|(ii) General Mental Ability||05|
BSSC Municipal Manager Syllabus – General Science:
- Environmental Science
BSSC Manager Syllabus – General Knowledge:
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Countries, Capitals & Currencies.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Polity.
- History – India.
- Indian Economy
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Bihar SSSC Municipal Manager Syllabus – Mental Ability:
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Bihar SSSC Manager Syllabus for General Studies:
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, as well as, International.
- International Relations & Events.
- Also, General Science.
- Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues.
- Disaster Management.
- The economy of India as well as Gujarat.
- Geography of India.
- Geography of Gujarat.
- Also, Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Society, Culture, besides Heritage of Gujarat.
- Arts and Literature of Gujarat.
- Policies of the Gujarat State.
- History of Modern India and Indian National Movement.
- Besides, History of Gujarat and Movement for Gujarat Statehood etc.
BSSC Syllabus for Indian History, Culture & Geography:
- Geographical Features.
- It’s Impact on History as well as Culture.
- Pre-History – The Satavahanas, as well as, Ikshvakus.
- Socio-Economic and Religious Conditions.
- Literature, Art, besides Architecture.
- The Eastern Chalukyas of Vengi.
- Also, Society, Religion, Literature, Art, and Architecture.
- Origin and growth of Andhra movement.
This process will help you to plan and structure for your syllabus to completely reach desired instructional goals. This page provides complete and clear information that will guide u from the initial design phases of your course. All the best for your preparation. Visit www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for more information.