Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BOB Clerk, SO Recruitment Notification 2017:
- 1.1 About Bank of Baroda:
- 1.2 BOB Clerk, SO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
- 1.3 BOB Clerk, SO Exam 2017 Details:
- 1.4 BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Eligible Criteria:
- 1.5 BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Education Qualification:
- 1.6 BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Age Limit:
- 1.7 For Clerk:
- 1.8 For SO:
- 1.9 BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Selection Process:
- 1.10 BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Application Fee:
- 1.11 BOB Clerk Exam Pattern:
- 1.12 BOB SO Exam Pattern:
- 1.13 BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Syllabus:
- 1.14 Reasoning
- 1.15 Quantitative
- 1.16 English
- 1.17 General Awareness
- 1.18 How To Apply BOB Clerk, SO Jobs 2017:
BOB Clerk, SO Recruitment Notification 2017:
BOB issued a latest recruitment notification for various Clerk, SO posts. Applications are invited from all the eligible candidates for the position of Clerk, SO jobs 2017. This will be a great opportunity for job hunters who wants to get into the banking sector. As the Applications are invited, brighten up interested and eligible candidates can apply for BOB Clerk, SO jobs 2017 you can download the online application form from official website on or before the last date. Aspirants who brighten up to their career in banking sector this will be a great opportunity to grab. Candidates who are wishing to apply for BOB Clerk, SO Jobs minimum qualification will be a degree or equivalent Certification from any recognized university in India. Before Applying for these vacancies we insist candidates go through the official site and official recruitment notification to clear up all the doubts they had regarding these Clerk, SO Openings. In this post, we also updated other information like the Last Date to Apply, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, Qualification, Salary, Number of vacancies, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers etc.., which you can find further in this post.
You can also see:
About Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda is an Indian state-owned banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India.It is the second largest bank in India, next to State Bank Of India. Its headquarters is in Vadodara, it has a corporate office in the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai. Based on 2014 data, it is ranked 801 on Forbes Global 2000 list. BoB has total assets in excess of ₹ 3.58 trillion, a network of 5326 branches in India and abroad, and over 8000 ATMs. The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalized on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and, has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU). In 2015, Bank of Baroda officials recently stumbled upon illegal transfers of a whopping Rs 6,172 crores in foreign exchange, made to Hong Kong through newly opened accounts in the bank’s Ashok Vihar branch.
BOB Clerk, SO Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates:
Candidates who are looking out for more details about BOB Clerk, SO Jobs can go through to the below information. we uploaded information which was released by the BOB officially. This will be a good opportunity for the young generation because they can be benefitted as this job will give them the job security and handful Salary.
|1||Release of Online Application form||Upcoming in 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||Upcoming in 2017|
|3||Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|6||Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|7||Date of Main Exam||Upcoming in 2017|
|8||Main Exam Result||Upcoming in 2017|
|9||Issue of E-Admit Card For Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|10||Interview||Upcoming in 2017|
|11||Final Result||Upcoming in 2017|
BOB Clerk, SO Exam 2017 Details:
|Name of the Authority||Bank of Baroda(BOB)|
|Name of the Exam||BOB Clerk, SO Recruitment 2017|
|Name of the Post||Clerk, SO|
|Total No. of Post||–|
|Mode of Application||Online|
BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Eligible Criteria:
BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Education Qualification:
Candidates must complete their Graduation Degree from a recognized college or University.
BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Age Limit:
Minimum Age Limit is 20 and Maximum age limit is 28.
- Minimum Age Limit: 28 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age relaxation will be provided as per Company norms.
BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Selection Process:
- Online Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Application Fee:
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
BOB Clerk Exam Pattern:
BOB SO Exam Pattern:
|S. No||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
BOB Clerk, SO 2017 Syllabus:
- Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Alphabet Series.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures etc.
- Number System.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Time and Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases etc.
- India And Its Neighboring Countries.
- General Policy Including Indian Constitution.
- Economics Scene.
- Scientific Research etc.
How To Apply BOB Clerk, SO Jobs 2017:
- Log on to official website at www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Read the Advertisement and Guidelines carefully before applying online.
- Get back to the previous page and click on Apply Online link.
- Read the important instructions and select Click to Proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Save your Registration Number for the record and future reference.
- Take a printout of Application Form and Challan for more use.
We are providing complete details about BOB Clerk, SO Jobs 2017 recruitment in this post. For govt and Bank jobs Willing candidates can check them on our website recruitment syllabus as we update our site very much often. Candidates whose dream is to get a job in banking sector, BOB Clerk, SO will be a golden opportunity we urge the candidates to don’t miss this opportunity. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page for any revisions or recent modifications about the BOB Clerk, SO Jobs.