Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BSNL Recruitment Notification 2018:
- 1.1 About BSNL:
- 1.2 Brief Details About Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL):
- 1.3 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Post-Wise Details:
- 1.4 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Vacancies Age Limit:
- 1.5 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Positions Age Relaxation:
- 1.6 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Jobs Salaries:
- 1.7 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Posts Qualifications:
- 1.8 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Openings Selection Procedure:
- 1.9 How to Apply for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Recruitment 2018:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited has updated multiple vacancies like Junior Engineers, Junior Telecom Officer (JTO), Sub-Divisional Officer ( Civil ) and other posts. Job seekers who are looking for reputed Jobs may apply for these BSNL Jobs released under Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Recruitment 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can apply to these BSNL various vacant post through the official website. Aspirants may also check official website i.e., www.bsnl.co.in for more details regarding the BSNL Recruitment 2018. If you want any Central Government Jobs can check our website.
BSNL Recruitment Notification 2018:
We build this BSNL Recruitment 2018 web article to provide latest job updates. This is a valuable chance for the 10th Pass, 10 + 2, Engineers, Graduate Engineers, Engineering freshers, Civil Engineers, ECE, Mechanical Engineers, EEE, Graduates and various other candidates. We provide the BSNL Previous Papers pdf and Exams patterns on our website for free. You can also Download the Latest BSNL Exam Pattern & Syllabus at free of cost. According to reports aspirants who going to participate in GATE 2018 engineering examination is eligible to apply for BSNL recruitment various posts. Candidates can refer Syllabus For All Government Jobs through our website.
You Can Also See:
Everyone knows that the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited provides great salary package so aspirants don’t lose these valuable chance. Now, we provide Latest BSNL Recruitment 2018 Notification. Eligibility Criteria such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit is also given in a clear way. We also provide the details about the Selection Procedure, Salary Details, How to Appy, in the below article. Before applying the BSNL Recruitment applicants must check this page for complete and clear details about BSNL Recruitment. And also you can check Airports Authority of India Previous Papers through this page. And also candidates can refer State government Jobs through our website.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1 JJ 2000 on a going concern basis. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony and broadband services with more than 60% market share and Fifth largest mobile telephony provider in India. However, in recent years the company’s revenues and market share have plummeted into heavy losses due to intense competition in the Indian telecommunications sector. BSNL is India’s oldest communication service provider and had a customer base of 93.29 million as of June 2015. It has footprints throughout India except for Mumbai and New Delhi, which are managed by Mahanagar Telephone Nigam (MTNL).
Brief Details About Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL):
|Organization Name||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Also Known As||BSNL|
|Number Of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Last Date||Upcoming 2018|
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Post-Wise Details:
In the below table you can find the name of the vacant post, the number of posts and also last date for applying.
|Name of the Vacant Post||No.Of Posts||Last Date for Applying|
|Junior Engineers||2700 Posts||Upcoming 2018|
|Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)||2510 Posts||Upcoming 2018|
|Sub- Divisional Officer ( Civil )||89 Posts||Upcoming 2018|
|General Manager or Senior General Manager||–||Upcoming 2018|
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Vacancies Age Limit:
Candidates can apply for the positions according to their Following Age limit given in the below section:
- Junior Engineers: Age must be Between 18 to 30 years.
- Junior Telecom Officer (JTO): Age must be Between 18 to 30 years.
- Sub-Divisional Officer ( Civil ): Refer Notification.
- General Manager or Senior General Manager: Candidates age should not exceed the on the date of examination.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Positions Age Relaxation:
Applicants will get age relaxation as follows:
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Jobs Salaries:
Selected Applicants can check they pay scale on the below steps:
- Junior Engineers: Rs.13,600 – Rs.25,420 Per Month.
- Junior Telecom Officer (JTO): Rs. 16,400-40,500 Per Month.
- Sub- Divisional Officer ( Civil ): Refer Notification.
- General Manager or Senior General Manager: Rs 62,000 – 80,000 per month.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Posts Qualifications:
Interested aspirants can apply for the following positions as per their Qualifications:
Junior Engineers: Engineers, Graduates with B.Sc Computers, B.Sc Electronics, M.Sc.
Junior Telecom Officer (JTO): BE / B.Tech or equivalent in Telecom / Electronics / Radio / Computer / Electrical / Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc (Electronics) / M.Sc (Computer Science) are required to appear GATE exam 2018, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS & IT/ EC/EE/ & IN.
Sub-Divisional Officer ( Civil ): B.Tech/M.Tech (Civil Engineering).
General Manager or Senior General Manager: Holding SAG post on regular basis/NFU post[ Non-Functional up gradation in SAG ] Preference will be given to IP&T AFS due to their prior experience/expertise of having worked as IFAs in the operational wing of DOT/BSNL.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Openings Selection Procedure:
The selection process will be based on following steps:
- Written Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview.
You Can Also See:
How to Apply for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates may apply online through official site www.bsnl.co.in
- Press on the website link of notification and read it carefully.
- Now select “enter here for online registration” link.
- Fill the form with all required details correctly. Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay slip and University degree certificates.
- After completion of form submit it successfully within given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the form for further use.
Concluding Word: Candidates are considered to keep in touch with the website of BSNL and our website (www.recruitmentsyllabus.com) for updates regarding BSNL Recruitment Notification 2018.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.