Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card:
- 1.1 About BSSC:
- 1.2 Details About BSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card Exam:
- 1.3 Selection Procedure For BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
- 1.4 Age Limit For BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
- 1.5 Eligibility For BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
- 1.6 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.7 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.8 Steps To Download BSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card:
BSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card:
Bihar SSC newly released a notification for Assistant Teacher post and conducting BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Recruitment 2017 may download their BSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2017. BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Those who clear the written exam will be called for further rounds. Those who clear all the rounds will be shortlisted into the respective posts. Those candidates who are willing to attend BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam should download admit card. Admit card is a hugely important document for the candidates. BSSC release admits cards before the exam. Then it is the responsibility of the candidate to collect it before exam/interview.
You Can Also see:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. So candidates are considered to submit the application form as soon as possible. Check the complete Uttar Pradesh Teacher Exam details in the below article. The BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
BSSC Assistant Teacher: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It also has two Sub-Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
Details About BSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card Exam:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Teacher|
|Type Of job||Govt Job|
Selection Procedure For BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
Selection will be based on the academic qualifications and written test followed by personal interview.
Age Limit For BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Male: 37 Years
- Maximum Age Female: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per rules
Eligibility For BSSC Assistant Teacher Exam:
- Bachelor Degree in the related subject with 55% marks and B.Ed Degree.
- For Sanskrit Subject: Master Degree in Sanskrit, Acharya with 55% Marks.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download BSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card:
- Go to the official website of BSSC www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link of BSSC Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2017.
- Then enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will have appeared on your monitor screen.
- Take the hard copy of it for exam purpose.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.