Recruitment Notification Highlights
- 1 BSSC Inter Level Admit Card:
- 1.1 About BSSC:
- 1.2 Details About BSSC Inter Level Exam Admit Card:
- 1.3 Exam Pattern For BSSC Inter Level Exam:
- 1.4 Selection Procedure For BSSC Inter Level Exam:
- 1.5 Age Limit For BSSC Inter Level Exam:
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For BSSC Inter Level Exam:
- 1.7 The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- 1.8 Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
- 1.9 Steps To Download BSSC Inter Level Admit Card:
BSSC Inter Level Admit Card:
Bihar SSC newly released a notification for Inter Level Exam post and conducting Bihar SSC Inter level exam. So the aspirants those who submit the application for Bihar SSC Inter Level Recruitment 2017 may download their BSSC Inter Level Admit card 2017. Bihar SSC Inter Exam Hall ticket Consist information details like candidate’s name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Venue of Exam, Exam Date & Time, Roll No, Application. Applicants need to download admit card and carry at examination center on exam date. Now the recruitment board will go to conduct the online examination to select qualified aspirants for mains exam.
You can Also See:
Applicants who completed their online registration for this recruitment can download now Bihar SSC Inter Exam Admit Card 2017 before 10 to 15 days of Bihar SSC Inter Exam Date 2017. Here We have to arrange some steps for the applicants that will help them in downloading the call letter easily. The Bihar SSC Inter Level Admit card will be provided very soon through online mode, and all eligible applicants should visit the official page regularly for more information regarding admit card, examination date, and other information. Check the below article for more information like selection process, age limit, Education Qualification etc.
BSSC Inter Level: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DOPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India. Staff Selection Commission has its headquarters located in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore. It also has two Sub-Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each Regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
Details About BSSC Inter Level Exam Admit Card:
|Organization Name||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Name||Bihar Inter Level Exam 2017|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
Exam Pattern For BSSC Inter Level Exam:
BSSC Inter Exam Pattern is also available here. The written examination for Inter Level will consist of 3 sections. Which are General Studies, General Science and Mathematics, Comprehension/Logic/Reasoning/Mental Ability. An exam would be conducted for total 600 marks and time duration is 2 Hrs 15 Minutes. Each topic in the Bihar PSC Preliminary exam will cover questions from different subjects.
|General Science & Mathematics||50|
- Total Marks: 600
- Total Questions: 150
- Time Allowed: 2 hour 15 Minutes
- Type of questions: Objective type
- Negative Marking: 1/4
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages. Written Exam will have 150 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Every ques. carry 4 marks. 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer as negative marking.
- All these sections and their detailed syllabus is given here.
- Also, the official syllabus is also given in the Hindi language in the image shown here.
Selection Procedure For BSSC Inter Level Exam:
Job aspirants need to face preliminary exam, Mains exam, and Personal Interview for selecting in Bihar
Age Limit For BSSC Inter Level Exam:
- Forest Guard: 18-23 Years
- Other Posts: Male: 18-37
- Other Posts: Female: 18-40
- Age relaxation extra as per rules
Eligibility Criteria For BSSC Inter Level Exam:
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) examination in any recognized board in India.
- Post wise eligibility details will be available in notification.
The following information is printed in candidates admission ticket:
- Coordinating institution
- Roll number
- Venue of test
- Name of candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Email ID
- Date of test
- Paper wise timings
- Important instructions for the exam
Some Important Document To Carry For The Examination:
Candidates need to carry admit card with the photograph attached on it along with one of the following original documents with one photocopy:
- Driving license
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Aadhar card
- College ID
- Any other identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Or any other documents mentioned on the admit card other than above.
Steps To Download BSSC Inter Level Admit Card:
- At first, you must go to official website, www.bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Find the link BSSC Inter Level Admit Card 2017.
- Click on that link.
- Fill your registration number & date of birth.
- Click on submit button
- Your Bihar Inter Level Hall Ticket 2017 will open up.
- Download BSSC Inter Level Call Letter 2017.
- Take a printout & carry with you while going for the exam.
NOTE: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination center without admit card. The Admit card should be kept safely until the recruitment process is over. The admit card can be downloaded three weeks prior to scheduled date of examination. On admit card that is hardly instruct, those candidates must have their ID Proof (PAN Card/Voter Card/Adhaar Card) with recent passport size photo.
This page provides complete and clear information which will help you to get detailed information. Hope the information provided in this page is useful. Keep checking our website www.recruitmentsyllabus.com for regular updates.